caliraisedled.com
IG Page
Visit Instagram
Parts Offered
Rock Sliders, Bed Racks, Bumpers, Skid Plates, Lighting & More
Tacoma
2024 DCSB TRD Off-Road
Hey guys,

Here is a series of high-res photos taken of our 2024 SR5 Tacoma in Supersonic Red.

We've outfitted the vehicle with all the armor and accessories we manufacture in-house in Fortworth Texas.

Follow this thread for parts & product updates:

Starting with armor, we're running our 2024+ step edition rock sliders, skid plates (coming soon!), a low-profile front bumper (coming soon!), a versatile overland bed rack, and a premium roof rack. We're also running our 2024+ Tacoma bed Molle panels and bed stiffeners have been added for additional storage and bed support. The dash accessory mount completes the interior upgrades, providing a streamlined place for all our essential gear.

Taco Vinyl door skins and Tuff Skinz tailgate letter inserts have been applied as well. The black badges on the Supersonic Red really tie the black-on-red look together. For the lift kit, we're running an Icon prototype suspension, equipped with Tundra springs in the rear, and Timbren bump stops for improved ride quality and durability.

For wheels and tires, Method Race Wheels' machined 17" wheels with a 0mm offset are paired with Fury Tires' 35x12.5R17 MTII, offering both a good look and reliable off-road performance. To complete the overland setup, the truck is equipped with an Overland Vehicle Systems 180 Nomadic awning and an LD TMBK 3 softshell tent.

We're still working on some more parts/products for the 2024+ Tacoma and will continue to keep the thread updated as parts continue to roll out.

You can find all our 4th Gen Tacoma products here: https://caliraisedled.com/collections/toyota-tacoma-2024

Rollers​

Cali_Raised_Supersonic_Red_03.jpg

Low Profile Front Bumper​

Cali_Raised_Supersonic_Red_12.jpg

Wheels & Tires​

Cali_Raised_Supersonic_Red_10.jpg

Rooftop Tent​

Cali_Raised_Supersonic_Red_09.jpg

Rock Sliders​

Cali_Raised_Supersonic_Red_04.jpg

Roof Rack​

Cali_Raised_Supersonic_Red_05.jpg

Roof Rack Details​

Cali_Raised_Supersonic_Red_06.jpg

Bed Rack​

Cali_Raised_Supersonic_Red_07.jpg

Side Shot​

Cali_Raised_Supersonic_Red_02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Recent

Can a set of wheels and tires from a 4gen...
Does anyone know of any Tonneau covers that...
Bro, did ya'll see this??? Ford just announced...
Well got my TrailHunter and Geo 2.5 Rooftop...
I'm not sure why you would do this long term...
In the shop now getting a new driver side fog...
hello everyone! I have been the proud owner of...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
Ever since picking up my Pro it seems as if...
Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Has anyone added fog lights to a 4th Gen SR...
Back