Partnering with CBI - coming soon!

Reaction score
Equipping your 2024 Toyota Tacoma with a bed rack from CBI Off Road significantly enhances both the functionality and aesthetic of your truck. CBI's bed racks are renowned for their robust construction, made from high-grade materials designed to withstand the rigors of off-road adventures and heavy loads. The added height and strength of the rack not only expand your cargo-carrying capacity but also provide a versatile platform for mounting additional gear and accessories, such as roof-top tents, bike carriers, or additional lighting. This versatility makes it easier to customize your Tacoma to fit your specific needs, whether you’re gearing up for a weekend camping trip or tackling a challenging off-road trail.

In addition to its practical benefits, a CBI bed rack adds a striking visual appeal to your Tacoma. Its sleek, rugged design complements the aggressive stance of the Tacoma and underscores its off-road capability. The bed rack’s bold lines and sturdy build give your truck a commanding presence that stands out, reflecting both style and strength. The combination of form and function not only enhances the overall look of your truck but also makes it more prepared for any adventure you throw its way. With a CBI Off Road bed rack, you’re not just investing in a functional upgrade, but also elevating the truck’s overall aesthetic, making it both a head-turner and a highly capable off-road machine.IMG_0261.jpeg

Recent

Can a set of wheels and tires from a 4gen...
Does anyone know of any Tonneau covers that...
Bro, did ya'll see this??? Ford just announced...
Well got my TrailHunter and Geo 2.5 Rooftop...
I'm not sure why you would do this long term...
In the shop now getting a new driver side fog...
hello everyone! I have been the proud owner of...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
Ever since picking up my Pro it seems as if...
Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Has anyone added fog lights to a 4th Gen SR...
Back