Roam 7 Gallon Water Tank

Reaction score
Yo Yo,

I’m selling my Roam 7-gallon water tank. It’s in excellent condition and has been used only a few times. I’m offering it for $400 as I’m downsizing my gear.

Details:

Item: Roam 7-Gallon Water Tank
Condition: Excellent. Lightly used with minimal signs of wear.
Features: The Roam water tank is known for its durability and reliability. It’s perfect for off-road adventures, camping trips, or any situation where you need a reliable water supply. The design ensures easy handling and secure transport of water.
Why It’s a Great Buy:

High Quality: Roam products are built to last, and this water tank is no exception. It’s designed to withstand rugged conditions and provide a dependable source of water.
Convenience: With a 7-gallon capacity, it’s an ideal size for extended trips, offering enough water to meet your needs without being too bulky.
Easy to Use: The tank is designed for ease of use, making it simple to fill, transport, and access your water.
Price & Contact Info:

I’m asking $400 for the Roam 7-gallon water tank. This is a great price for a high-quality, reliable piece of gear.

If you’re interested or have any questions, feel free to send me a message here or contact me at [Your Contact Information]. I’m happy to provide more details or arrange a pickup.

IMG_8828.jpeg

Recent

Can a set of wheels and tires from a 4gen...
Does anyone know of any Tonneau covers that...
Bro, did ya'll see this??? Ford just announced...
Well got my TrailHunter and Geo 2.5 Rooftop...
I'm not sure why you would do this long term...
In the shop now getting a new driver side fog...
hello everyone! I have been the proud owner of...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
Ever since picking up my Pro it seems as if...
Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Has anyone added fog lights to a 4th Gen SR...
Back