San Onofre Off-roading on Camp Pendleton

Reaction score
Exploring Camp Pendleton and venturing off-roading on a military installation was an incredibly unique and thrilling experience. The diverse terrain of Camp Pendleton, from rugged trails to expansive landscapes, provided an adventure like no other. Navigating through the varied environments, surrounded by the beauty of nature and the distinct features of the installation, was a remarkable opportunity to see firsthand the kind of landscapes that are typically off-limits to the public. The thrill of off-roading combined with the exclusivity of the location made this exploration truly unforgettable.

I want to extend a heartfelt thank you to the Marines for their warm welcome and generous hospitality. Their support and willingness to allow us to experience the stunning terrain of Camp Pendleton were greatly appreciated. The professionalism and friendliness of the Marine personnel not only made the adventure smoother but also added an extra layer of appreciation for the military’s role in preserving and maintaining such incredible natural landscapes.

This unique adventure would not have been possible without the cooperation and assistance of the Marines, and it’s something that will be remembered fondly. Their dedication to both their duties and the preservation of the environment at Camp Pendleton was evident throughout our visit. I am truly grateful for the opportunity to explore and enjoy such a special place and extend my thanks to all the Marines who made this experience possible.IMG_1994.jpeg

Recent

Can a set of wheels and tires from a 4gen...
Does anyone know of any Tonneau covers that...
Bro, did ya'll see this??? Ford just announced...
Well got my TrailHunter and Geo 2.5 Rooftop...
I'm not sure why you would do this long term...
In the shop now getting a new driver side fog...
hello everyone! I have been the proud owner of...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
Ever since picking up my Pro it seems as if...
Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Has anyone added fog lights to a 4th Gen SR...
Back