1711565275198.png
Welcome
Cali Raised LED
www.CaliRaisedled.com

Phone: 888-385-5036 l Email:
info@caliraisedled.com l Instagram: @cali_raised_led

https://caliraisedled.com/collections/2024-toyota-tacoma-rock-sliders

Description:
Before you hit the rough terrain, protect your vehicle with a set of Cali Raised LED rock sliders - built to last through the toughest conditions. Guarding the underside of your outfitted off-road vehicle as you adventure in the great outdoors, these rock sliders are custom-made to fit your 2024+ Toyota Tacoma so you can focus on the trail ahead.

Crafted from American 1.75" DOM tubing, we don't up-charge you for better material or for features like kick-outs. The slider wall thickness is .120" thick. Bolt-On sliders come with all the required Grade 8 hardware you need for the install and are installed with zero modification to your truck.

Choose between kick-out or no-kick-out, from RAW, Powder Coat, and Bedliner finishes. You can even mix and match the slider and filler plate finishes! More options than any other supplier on the market! Crafted from American 1.75" DOM tubing, we don't up-charge you for better material or for features like kick-outs.

Features:
- 100% bolt-on option, no modification required.
- The finish of choice, mix and match, no rules.
- Easy installation, read our installation instructions(DCLB, DCSB, or AC)
- Crafted by American Welders, professional finishes to protect from any corrosion, with the chosen finish.

Which would you get the trail or step edition sliders?

Step Edition Sliders:

1711568809397.png

Trail Edition Sliders:
1711568829277.png

Last edited:
My 3rd Gen Tacoma has the powder coat with the bed liner top plate (step edition). I think that's the best combo!

Cali_Raised_Rock_Slider-2.jpg

Our rock sliders on the 4g Tacoma are ready to ship! Whether you pick trail edition angled at 25 degrees, or step edition for easier cab access, you can't go wrong!

Our 24+ Tacoma Rock Sliders are being pumped out fast! They are made daily in Texas, here in DFW. Get yours at caliraisedled.com!

Our 24 Tacoma Rock Sliders are ready to ship! We have completed testing and fitment and have created quality rock sliders that are durable for the trails. Choose between the step edition or trail edition sliders for your Tacoma today at caliraisedled.com!

Attachments

• cali raised 71.jpg
    8.9 MB · Views: 1
Rock Sliders in stock and ready to ship! If you are looking for an available rock slider for your Toyota, Cali Raised LED has them! You can find yours in different styles at caliraisedled.com!

View attachment cali raised 45.jpg

Recent

Welcome Cali Raised LED www.CaliRaisedled.com...
Looking forward to taking delivery of a TRD...
Picked up my truck couple weeks ago got a...
In the shop now getting a new driver side fog...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
I'm not sure why you would do this long term...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
Back