4th Gen Tacoma Prices Dropping!

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
So by now I’m sure you all have seen that Tacomas are starting to be a bit more available on dealer lots. It seems like SR, SR5, TRD Sport models, and some TRD ORs are being offered at a discount now across the nation. Some dealers granted have more inventory than others, but regardless it is nice to see that MSRP coming down a bit. I was recently at Fred Anderson Toyota in NC and there were some Tacomas close to $5K off MSRP. What are you all seeing?

So by now I’m sure you all have seen that Tacomas are starting to be a bit more available on dealer lots. It seems like SR, SR5, TRD Sport models, and some TRD ORs are being offered at a discount now across the nation. Some dealers granted have more inventory than others, but regardless it is nice to see that MSRP coming down a bit. I was recently at Fred Anderson Toyota in NC and there were some Tacomas close to $5K off MSRP. What are you all seeing?
It’s difficult to tell by just looking online. So many different trims and packages/options. I’d have to actually drive by a see if they have any markdowns on the windows themselves.

It’s difficult to tell by just looking online. So many different trims and packages/options. I’d have to actually drive by a see if they have any markdowns on the windows themselves.
Best way to do it for sure

Recent

Anyone noticed a distinct engine shake, almost...
Has anyone seen or heard of the i-FORCE MAX...
I live in Arizona and I have talked to just...
What is the consensus on the rough country...
Hiya all, New to the Taco world. So far so...
Super quick and easy install today! Threw on...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
I'm not sure why you would do this long term...
Toyota has officially revealed the MSRP of...
Back