TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
YouTube
Visit YouTube
IG Page
Visit Instagram
My TRD Off-Road Tacoma came with just carpet floor liners. As you can see, they barely cover all of the carpet. In fact, some of the carpet is still stained red from when I was in Gilmer TX off roading the truck. What floor liners are you guys looking at to add a bit more coverage and protection to your new Tacoma? IMG_1271.jpegIMG_1277.jpeg

It baffles me as to why Toyota would put carpet mats in an off-road model. Or even a truck for that matter.

To answer you question: I chose to have the OEM All-weather mats, which were included in a dealer pkg with other amenities. I’d previously had WeatherTech in my F150 and they provide exceptional coverage and are very durable. I’ll probably wait for these to show signs of wear before switching them out for WeatherTech.

Wish they’d bring back the option of vinyl flooring too - at the very least for the base models.

Husky just came out with their X-Contour floor mats for the Auto Trans 24 Tacoma. I got a set of weatherbeaters a while ago, and they seemed to fit alright, but there is float in the back because the dead pedal is bigger on the Auto. My new mats come tomorrow, so I can let you know how that goes

The manufacturer obsession with carpet in trucks kills me. I would pay stupid money to bedline the interior. For now I ordered the TripleAliner brand off Amazon. Great fit and coverage. link

Attachments

• 20240623_171334.jpg
    20240623_171334.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 13
  • 20240623_171723.jpg
    20240623_171723.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 12

Recent

I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on a...
I recently had the chance to have both of...
Hi everyone, I’m enjoying the JBL subwoofer...
We should hopefully be getting 2025 Tacoma...
This trim seems to just be hitting dealers. I...
I take my 24 Taco off road a couple times a...
Gents, I got my TrailHunter and was wonder if...
For those who have a Trailhunter or who are...
After living with the TRD Pro Tacoma for a...
I just installed Morimoto’s new XB lights into...
Back