Any of you experiencing a jolt when going from park to reverse

Reaction score
Concerns with the transmission in your 2024 Toyota Tacoma, particularly if you’re experiencing a jolting sensation when shifting from park to reverse, can be quite unsettling. This kind of issue might indicate a problem with the transmission system or associated components, such as the transmission mounts or linkage. Such jolts can be more than just an annoyance; they may affect the overall drivability and safety of your vehicle. It’s important to address these symptoms promptly to avoid potential long-term damage or further complications with your truck’s transmission.

To address this issue, your best course of action is to take advantage of your vehicle’s warranty. Begin by contacting your Toyota dealership or an authorized service center to schedule an appointment. When you do, clearly describe the problem you’re experiencing so the service team can accurately diagnose the issue. Since your Tacoma is still under warranty, this should cover any necessary repairs or adjustments related to the transmission problem. Keep thorough records of your service visits and any communications with the dealership to ensure that any issues are documented and handled efficiently.IMG_7757.jpeg

Recent

Have you tried different driving modes (e.g...
I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on a...
I recently had the chance to have both of...
Hi everyone, I’m enjoying the JBL subwoofer...
We should hopefully be getting 2025 Tacoma...
This trim seems to just be hitting dealers. I...
I take my 24 Taco off road a couple times a...
Gents, I got my TrailHunter and was wonder if...
For those who have a Trailhunter or who are...
After living with the TRD Pro Tacoma for a...
Back