Any Tacoma Hybrid Deliveries Happen Yet?

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
YouTube
Visit YouTube
IG Page
Visit Instagram
Has anyone seen or heard of the i-FORCE MAX hybrid Tacomas getting delivered yet? The drive event for them was over 2 months ago now, and I still don’t see any really on social media or on any FB pages. Have you guys seen some yet? I’m curious what the hold up is. IMG_8252.jpeg

Ha! I haven’t seen any other 4th gen Tacomas on the road except for mine. Trust me, I’ll be excited to see a fellow Tacoma brother when it happens.

My dealer says mine will be available to pickup in the July 5-July 21 window, no exact date yet. TRD Off-Road, Hybrid

Got a call from my dealer today. Mine’s here (northern Ontario) and they had no idea it was coming until it showed up. Granted, I placed an order on mine the first day my dealership could order. TRD Off-Road Hybrid

same here. I put down a deposit early, and received an update yesterday that it should arrive on July 5-9. TRD-Off Road also, red, premium package

I picked up my TRD Off-Road I Force Max on July 11, 2024. Very impressive!

IMG_0685.jpeg
Got my TRD Off Road yesterday. I haven’t stopped smiling yet!!

Has anyone seen or heard of the i-FORCE MAX hybrid Tacomas getting delivered yet? The drive event for them was over 2 months ago now, and I still don’t see any really on social media or on any FB pages. Have you guys seen some yet? I’m curious what the hold up is. View attachment 535
I put a deposit down on the OR IforceMax Hybrid since May 2023 with Longo Toyota in Southern California and as of 12 July 24 it hasn't come in yet. They do have one but does not have the premium package

Recent

If you want FREE 4GTaco decals, comment below...
I am getting ready to purchase a 2024 Tacoma...
My 2 week old 2024 TRD OR with 200 miles on it...
Does anyone have access to the installation...
Welcome Cali Raised LED www.CaliRaisedled.com...
When these trucks were first announced, there...
Hello all, New to 4Gtaco but not new to Tacoma...
There's no denying that the 4G Taco looks...
Back