Ceramic Coat vs PPF

underground.trd

Hi everyone, I took delivery of my Underground TRD Off-Road in February and this was my first time getting a ceramic coat done. I opted to do a ceramic coat over PPF from extensive research deriving from various forums, YouTube videos, and conversations/ consultations.

Wanted to get a thread going on either options for future owners to reference and weigh out both options for their new 4th gens.

adding a reference to @TRD JON's pictures and posting on his ceramic coating experience here =)

Hi everyone, I took delivery of my Underground TRD Off-Road in February and this was my first time getting a ceramic coat done. I opted to do a ceramic coat over PPF from extensive research deriving from various forums, YouTube videos, and conversations/ consultations.

Wanted to get a thread going on either options for future owners to reference and weigh out both options for their new 4th gens.
I like the ceramic I did for the price vs that of PPF. That being said, I do have a few rock chips where the PPF would have prevented.

Recent

Welcome Cali Raised LED www.CaliRaisedled.com...
Looking forward to taking delivery of a TRD...
Picked up my truck couple weeks ago got a...
In the shop now getting a new driver side fog...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
I'm not sure why you would do this long term...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
Back