For Sale: 2-Gallon Black Rotopax - Excellent Condition

Reaction score
What upIMG_0295.jpeg,

I’m selling a 2-gallon black Rotopax, and it’s in excellent condition. I’ve only used it a few times, but I’m looking to downsize my gear and thought someone here might find it useful.

Details:

Item: 2-Gallon Black Rotopax
Condition: Excellent. It’s been used only a handful of times and has been well cared for.
Features: Rotopax are known for their durability and reliability. This 2-gallon container is perfect for storing extra fuel or water for your off-road adventures. It’s compact, easy to mount, and built to withstand rugged conditions.
Why It’s Great:

Durability: Rotopax are built tough and designed to handle harsh conditions, ensuring your liquids stay secure and protected.
Convenience: The 2-gallon size is perfect for smaller loads or as a supplementary container. It’s easy to handle and mount on your vehicle, making it a great addition to any off-road setup.
Versatility: Whether you need extra fuel for long trips or additional water for your adventures, this Rotopax has you covered.
Price & Contact Info:

I’m asking $50 for the 2-gallon black Rotopax. It’s a great deal for a high-quality, reliable product.

If you’re interested or have any questions, feel free to drop me a message here or contact me via my Instagram account: Bronztaco.

Recent

Ever since picking up my Pro it seems as if...
hello everyone! I have been the proud owner of...
Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Has anyone added fog lights to a 4th Gen SR...
Daniel over on Facebook has been fitting some...
Pictures of everything will be included below...
If you’re not a fan of the large stock exhaust...
Gary posted over on the 4th Gen Tacoma owners...
I just had a TRD Pro Tacoma for the last week...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
Hey guys! I recently had an interview with...
Back