For Sale: Lightly used Roam Rugged 95L OD Green Case with Rugged Mount & Brackets

Reaction score
Hey fam,

I’m selling my Roam Rugged 95L OD Green case, along with the rugged mount and brackets. Everything is essentially brand new—used only once. I’ve decided to part with it because I just don’t have the room for it anymore.

Here’s a quick rundown of what’s included and why it’s such a great deal:

Roam Rugged 95L OD Green Case

Condition: Brand new—used only once. It’s in excellent shape with minimal signs of wear.
Features: Known for its durability and rugged design, this case is perfect for off-roading or overlanding. It offers a spacious 95L capacity, ideal for storing and transporting gear safely and securely.
Color: OD Green, which offers a tactical look and blends well with various vehicle setups.
Rugged Mount & Brackets

Condition: Like new—used only once. They function perfectly and show no signs of wear.
Features: These mounts and brackets work seamlessly with the Roam case, providing a secure and stable way to attach the case to your vehicle. Built tough to handle rough terrain, they ensure your gear stays put.
Why You’ll Love It:

Durability: Both the case and mount are built to withstand harsh conditions, making them ideal for any off-road adventure.
Efficiency: The design allows for quick access to your gear while keeping everything protected from the elements.
Versatility: The case and mount system can be used in various configurations, adding flexibility to your setup.
Price & Contact Info: I’m looking to sell the entire setup together. I’m asking $340 + $185 for the Roam Rugged 95L case, rugged mount brackets. This is a fantastic deal given the condition and quality of the gear and discounted.

If you’re interested or have any questions, feel free to send me a message here or reach out via my Instagram account: Bronztaco.IMG_8842.jpeg

Recent

Ever since picking up my Pro it seems as if...
hello everyone! I have been the proud owner of...
Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Has anyone added fog lights to a 4th Gen SR...
Daniel over on Facebook has been fitting some...
Pictures of everything will be included below...
If you’re not a fan of the large stock exhaust...
Gary posted over on the 4th Gen Tacoma owners...
I just had a TRD Pro Tacoma for the last week...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
Hey guys! I recently had an interview with...
Back