NEW MODS

@bronztaco

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Been thinking about some new additions. I was wanting to get a light bar and wrap the truck with black roof and black handles. What does everyone think? Wrap or keep the clean bronze all around? Any recommendations on light bars?

I recently went camping and off-roading in Joshua Tree and I really could have used a light bar when I arrived there at night time - was a little difficult navigating around the campsites.

IMG_0183.jpeg

The bronze oxide looks awesome. Sounds like you'd get some use out of a light bar. Not sure how I feel about the roof wrap and black handles. If you like the look go for it but if you're on the fence do you really want to mimic a Pro when you can embrace the sleek monochrome of the Sport? Whatever you choose it's a great looking truck.

I like the clean bronze oxide. I used to work for a vinyl wrapping business and I wouldn't recommend wrapping the roof of any vehicle, it just wont last as long with the sun beating on it.

Leave the handles and fenders bronze and just wrap the roof and mirrors. Your sport is already much cleaner than a two tone pro copy. I am working the other direction with my offroad to colormatch but did start with satin black on the roof and mirrors. 20240621_140031.jpg

Hey everyone,
Been thinking about some new additions. I was wanting to get a light bar and wrap the truck with black roof and black handles. What does everyone think? Wrap or keep the clean bronze all around? Any recommendations on light bars?

I recently went camping and off-roading in Joshua Tree and I really could have used a light bar when I arrived there at night time - was a little difficult navigating around the campsites.

View attachment 629
That color really speaks to me

The bronze all over is beautiful! Wheel and tire combo is also tastefully done! You posted any specs on the wheels and tires on the forum?

Recent

If you want FREE 4GTaco decals, comment below...
I am getting ready to purchase a 2024 Tacoma...
My 2 week old 2024 TRD OR with 200 miles on it...
Does anyone have access to the installation...
Welcome Cali Raised LED www.CaliRaisedled.com...
When these trucks were first announced, there...
Hello all, New to 4Gtaco but not new to Tacoma...
There's no denying that the 4G Taco looks...
Back