Thoughts On Potential Front Bumper Designs & Ideas

ahsoka_taco

What do you think the best aesthetic is going to be with the 4G front? I know I’ll give up clearance but I think the low profile “saints off-road or SSO” style is going to look amazing. I’m hoping the hybrid bumpers aren’t just reprograms of the 3G formed to a 4G. Would be nice to keep more of the oem look on this front end imo. I think keeping the 2” reveal that runs between the fender flare and headlight garnish would look clean and aggressive. What do you think, and what fabricators products are you most looking forward to concerning 4G front bumpers?

IMG_5109.png

Attachments

• IMG_4584.jpeg
    IMG_4584.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:
The big thing with everyone’s build is go with what you like. To many times I’ve seen people listen to other and everyone’s Taco looks the same. Find what fits your personality and your needs.

What do you think the best aesthetic is going to be with the 4G front? I know I’ll give up clearance but I think the low profile “saints off-road or SSO” style is going to look amazing. I’m hoping the hybrid bumpers aren’t just reprograms of the 3G formed to a 4G. Would be nice to keep more of the oem look on this front end imo. I think keeping the 2” reveal that runs between the fender flare and headlight garnish would look clean and aggressive. What do you think, and what fabricators products are you most looking forward to concerning 4G front bumpers?
OEM plus always looks good. I may go in stages. Low profile/slim bumper first, then step into a full plate or hybrid...

OEM plus always looks good. I may go in stages. Low profile/slim bumper first, then step into a full plate or hybrid...
That would honestly be ideal. Plastic bumper covers will probably be easier to come by used if R4T come out with bumper caps again like they did on the 4G so converting back to a low pro wouldn’t be breaking the bank 🤞

Recent

Welcome Cali Raised LED www.CaliRaisedled.com...
Looking forward to taking delivery of a TRD...
Picked up my truck couple weeks ago got a...
In the shop now getting a new driver side fog...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
I'm not sure why you would do this long term...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
Back