What Wheel Offset & Tire Size Are You Running?

Alright so making this thread for everyone to post their chosen tire size and wheel offset along with any issues, comments, feedback etc!

I just recently mounted on some Relation Race RR7-H Flow Forms with a 0 offset on 33" Falken MTs (285/70). There is quite a good amount of poke past the fender to give the truck a more aggressive stance but nothing crazy...I know not everyone likes that look but I'm a fan! So far, I've also had zero issues with rubbing. Even with the wheel full locked. Also did some trail testing and so far, so good!!

What about you guys??

Screenshot_20240421_160758_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20240421-210326.jpg
    VideoCapture_20240421-210326.jpg
    628.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 20240421_152524.jpg
    20240421_152524.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_4971.jpeg
I went with a -10 for a touch more poke. Lifted the front with the peak collar/puck kit and cleared out with minimal cutting. I did lose mounting taps for the felt liner though so I’ve gotta figure out a solution for that and the sooner the better. Yours looks great Jess!

Daaang!! I like it! 🔥 I was curious how the negative offset would look especially with how much poke the 0 has and this does not disappoint!
Hopefully you'll find a good solution for those mounting tabs!!
Also how are you liking the peak suspension kit?? I think I'm going to be doing the same here soon until their suspension lifts come out.

Daaang!! I like it! 🔥 I was curious how the negative offset would look especially with how much poke the 0 has and this does not disappoint!
Hopefully you'll find a good solution for those mounting tabs!!
Also how are you liking the peak suspension kit?? I think I'm going to be doing the same here soon until their suspension lifts come out.
It’s not bad to be honest, it pretty much kept the same ride quality we got of the line. Sincerely impressed with the stock bilsteins. I can’t imagine how nice the ride will be on an upgraded suspension lift with being able to keep this shorter height. I had some friends drive the 4G on schnebly this weekend and they were also amazed at the ride quality. Stoked for the future 🤘

Recent

Welcome Cali Raised LED www.CaliRaisedled.com...
Looking forward to taking delivery of a TRD...
Picked up my truck couple weeks ago got a...
In the shop now getting a new driver side fog...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
I'm not sure why you would do this long term...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
Back