Website
caliraisedled.com
IG Page
Visit Instagram
Parts Offered
Rock Sliders, Bed Racks, Bumpers, Skid Plates, Lighting & More
Tacoma
2024 DCSB TRD Off-Road

2024 Tacoma 2024 4th Gen Toyota Tacoma Overland Bed Rack by Cali Raised LED 1708033528816

Welcome
Cali Raised LED
www.CaliRaisedled.com

Phone: 888-385-5036 l Email: info@caliraisedled.com l Instagram: @cali_raised_led

https://caliraisedled.com/products/overland-bed-rack-for-2024-toyota-tacoma
Description:
Show up ready for anything with this Cali Raised LED Overland bed rack system for all 2024+ Toyota Tacomas. Engineered by American designers and laser cut here in the USA, this bed rack is press broke and welded to perfection, providing a seamless fit without sacrificing quality.

To protect from corrosion, these are professionally powder-coated in a durable black semi-gloss mini texture to defend against damage and corrosion. With 80% of the construction being aluminum, this translates into a lightweight, incredibly sturdy, and low maintenance.

Choose from our different height options and bed lengths: Short 7”, Mid 10”, and Tall 17.5". The added payload means you can mount your Roof Top Tent, Rotopax, tools, recovery gear, and more. It also utilizes our unique T-slot design, allowing for endless mounting possibilities.

Features:
- Easy to install. LINK
- Powder-coated with a durable black semi-gloss mini texture.
- Rated to exceed the weight limits of nearly any tent on the market.
- Lightweight (only weighs 55lbs).
- Varying Height Options Available.

VIDEO:

PHOTOS:

2024 Tacoma 2024 4th Gen Toyota Tacoma Overland Bed Rack by Cali Raised LED 1708555713482

2024 Tacoma 2024 4th Gen Toyota Tacoma Overland Bed Rack by Cali Raised LED 1708555720989

Last edited:
Last day to enjoy 10% off! Get your 4G Tacoma bed rack on sale now at caliraisedled.com!

Attachments

• DSC09233.jpg
    DSC09233.jpg
    900.9 KB · Views: 0
Looking to get a bed rack for your new Tacoma? Cali Raised LED has them in stock and ready to ship out! They are available in three different heights and modular. Get yours shipped for FREE right to your door, just order on caliraisedled.com!
DSC09799.jpg

I have a deposit down on the 2024 Trailhunter and am just waiting for it to arrive at the dealership in October. I have asked it they can add the soft Tonneau cover for protection from rain or theft to my truck and am being told that they think they will be able to add the cover in addition to the ARB Bed Utility bar with Molle side panels. I can't see how this is possible without taking and leaving the ARB Bed Utility bar off completely. Anyone else have any thoughts on this and I have searched for pics of both being on the truck but have not seen any.

The ARB utility bar mounts to the track system in the bed! So does out bed rack. After seeing the covers and Trailhunters in person, there are not many options to cover your bed with a tonneau, and have a rack too. Definitely check out some truck caps, like the OVS bed cap!

What are you mounting to your bed rack? With a modular design, the possibilities are endless!
caliraisedled.com

Overland Bed Rack For 2024+ Toyota Tacoma

Shop at Cali Raised LED for the latest 2024+ Toyota Tacoma Overland Bed Rack a strong, high-quality off-roading accessory for your vehicle.
caliraisedled.com

caliraisedled.com

Recent

Have you tried different driving modes (e.g...
So I am getting this intermittent ticking...
If you want FREE 4GTaco decals, comment below...
Hello all, New to 4Gtaco but not new to Tacoma...
While I wait for my Leer Canopy to get...
Welcome Cali Raised LED www.CaliRaisedled.com...
I have close to 7k miles on this thing since...
Okay guys, I have been saving and waiting to...
Back