TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
YouTube
Visit YouTube
IG Page
Visit Instagram
Gary posted over on the 4th Gen Tacoma owners page on Facebook that he installed the OEM Toyota bed cover onto his new 4th Gen Tacoma.

He stated this in his caption.
Just installed my oem bed cover. Really high quality very happy with it . Seems like a much better design than the oem 3rd gen hard cover.
It seems like a super solid option for those looking for a quality bed cover at the moment until more options come to market. IMG_2472.jpegIMG_2473.jpeg

Is there any way to use any kind of tent system with this without taking it off? Ordered it but wondering if I have to take it off to go camping.

Gary posted over on the 4th Gen Tacoma owners page on Facebook that he installed the OEM Toyota bed cover onto his new 4th Gen Tacoma.

Dang, those look super clean. I know Real Truck has a ton of bed cover options as well. They've always had a ton of tonneau cover options on their site.

It looks like there is already some compatibility with the 2024 Tacoma: BAKFlip MX4 (1,124.99), Gator SFX Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover ($299.00), and a few others.

Dang, those look super clean. I know Real Truck has a ton of bed cover options as well. They've always had a ton of tonneau cover options on their site.

It looks like there is already some compatibility with the 2024 Tacoma: BAKFlip MX4 (1,124.99), Gator SFX Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover ($299.00), and a few others.
I like the look of that Toyota cover, how much was it and how does it flip??

Careful with the BAKflip for they had to modify it to fit the 2024 Tacoma and that put them on back order. They originally sold them as fitting, only to find out there was some issue with the clamp on the railing I believe, so they had to do a modification. I'm still waiting on my order which I'm told should ship next week.

Last edited:
I like the look of that Toyota cover, how much was it and how does it flip??

Careful with the BAKflip for they had to modify it to fit the 2024 Tacoma and that put them on back order. They originally sold them as fitting, only to find out there was some issue with the clamp on the railing I believe, so they had to do a modification. I'm still waiting on my order which I'm told should ship next
Not a fan of the BakFlip. Got it a month ago and yep the clips don’t fit, the bracket hits the retaining clip and there is a huge gap at the tailgate. I have reached out to RealTruck but haven’t heard back yet.

Attachments

• IMG_4113.jpeg
    IMG_4113.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4060.jpeg
    IMG_4060.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4059.jpeg
    7 MB · Views: 0
Not a fan of the BakFlip. Got it a month ago and yep the clips don’t fit, the bracket hits the retaining clip and there is a huge gap at the tailgate. I have reached out to RealTruck but haven’t heard back yet.
Looks like a return is in your future...

They said that was the reason for the back order issue.

They had to do a small re-design, guess they didn't have a 24 to check it with and just marked them as compatible with the 2024 models.

Last update to me was a week or so more. Also still waiting on the the Toyota mudflaps.

Recent

Ever since picking up my Pro it seems as if...
hello everyone! I have been the proud owner of...
Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Has anyone added fog lights to a 4th Gen SR...
Daniel over on Facebook has been fitting some...
Pictures of everything will be included below...
If you’re not a fan of the large stock exhaust...
Gary posted over on the 4th Gen Tacoma owners...
I just had a TRD Pro Tacoma for the last week...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
Hey guys! I recently had an interview with...
Back