Anticipation

tankinfrank

Reaction score
After retiring I decided to treat myself to a new truck. Been interested in a Tacoma for years. Put some money down on a 24 Tacoma TRD Off-Road with the premium package and a few other do-dads. It's Underground and still on the boat. However, I really want the Ice Cap color so I'm awaiting word on the next shipment. Can't wait to get one and start the customization process. Love reading all the cool ideas I see on the forums.

After retiring I decided to treat myself to a new truck. Been interested in a Tacoma for years. Put some money down on a 24 Tacoma TRD Off-Road with the premium package and a few other do-dads. It's Underground and still on the boat. However, I really want the Ice Cap color so I'm awaiting word on the next shipment. Can't wait to get one and start the customization process. Love reading all the cool ideas I see on the forums.
That's awesome congrats!

It has finally arrived! Tacoma TRD Off Road with the 6 foot bed and Premium package. Gonna head out on the road trip from Texas to Nashville tomorrow to pick it up. Woo-Hoo!

Made the road trip from Texas to Franklin Tennessee to pick up my new Taco TRD Off Road with the 6 foot bed and premium package. Picked the truck up from Cool Springs Toyota and the whole process was hassle free and quick. Trip back home was just about long enough to get the engine break in done. Drove back 95% in adaptive cruise with the lane assist on. So nice! With all the trucks on I-40 and I-30 the adaptive cruise was braking and adjusting speeds like a champ while maneuvering in and out of traffic. Since most of the trip was freeway driving I did the whole thing in ECO Mode. Dealership to my driveway was a little over 800 miles and the liquid liar said I averaged 22.4 mpg. Spent the day today using the manuals to program stuff and learn all the features. Also love the fact that I can put the bike in the back and close the tailgate.

Attachments

• 20240908_105346.jpg
    20240908_105346.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 2
  • 20240909_101819.jpg
    20240909_101819.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • 20240908_102040.jpg
    20240908_102040.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: BG

Recent

Have you tried different driving modes (e.g...
I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on a...
I recently had the chance to have both of...
Hi everyone, I’m enjoying the JBL subwoofer...
We should hopefully be getting 2025 Tacoma...
This trim seems to just be hitting dealers. I...
I take my 24 Taco off road a couple times a...
Gents, I got my TrailHunter and was wonder if...
For those who have a Trailhunter or who are...
After living with the TRD Pro Tacoma for a...
Back