Bed cover for 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter

Rickylovestacos

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am new to this forum, thought this would be a great place to start to get some answers on this. I am in the process of getting a Trailhunter, super excited! I would like to have a retractable bed cover of some sort for this rig, but understand that the ARB bar will be in the way. I would have my dealership install this. Does anyone have any information on a mod for this?

I have seen a bed storage solution: DECKED

They look pretty sweet and I would still have use of the bed with little payload taken away from this system.

Any and all information would be helpful! Thanks!

I have a trailhunter coming in a couple weeks as well and I want a cover as well.

Hello all,

I am new to this forum, thought this would be a great place to start to get some answers on this. I am in the process of getting a Trailhunter, super excited! I would like to have a retractable bed cover of some sort for this rig, but understand that the ARB bar will be in the way. I would have my dealership install this. Does anyone have any information on a mod for this?

I have seen a bed storage solution: DECKED

They look pretty sweet and I would still have use of the bed with little payload taken away from this system.

Any and all information would be helpful! Thanks!

Does it work with the bull bar? Just got home with my TH and realizing this will not work with a bed cover 😔

Does it work with the bull bar? Just got home with my TH and realizing this will not work with a bed cover 😔
Oh no!! so I came up with a solution. So no covers of any kind. I want to try the pelican cases instead. I’m going to put one in the very back straight across and will have it secured to the bed. That way, I have extra storage and the items I want to be kept safe and dry will be.
I live where there is snow and yes, my bed will be open, but I will tell you that I will not miss having my tailgate frozen to the tonneau cover. Having the pelican case in the very back will take up almost half the bed space so I should only have a little bit to remove, it being a 5 foot bed and all. It’s a truck, this should be just fine. It’s gotta be!
I hope this helps you in a better direction for your bed and puts your mind at ease! Trust me, I thought about this a lot! Enjoy the new truck it’s a beauty!

Oh no!! so I came up with a solution. So no covers of any kind. I want to try the pelican cases instead. I’m going to put one in the very back straight across and will have it secured to the bed. That way, I have extra storage and the items I want to be kept safe and dry will be.
I live where there is snow and yes, my bed will be open, but I will tell you that I will not miss having my tailgate frozen to the tonneau cover. Having the pelican case in the very back will take up almost half the bed space so I should only have a little bit to remove, it being a 5 foot bed and all. It’s a truck, this should be just fine. It’s gotta be!
I hope this helps you in a better direction for your bed and puts your mind at ease! Trust me, I thought about this a lot! Enjoy the new truck it’s a beauty!
Do the pelican cases have a way of securing into the bed

Do the pelican cases have a way of securing into the bed
Yes, there are kits that you can purchase.
Take a look at Pelican.com. There is a search section that can help you find the perfect fit for the Tacoma. Should be in the drop down, top left.

Hope this helps!

Recent

Does anyone have access to the installation...
Hello all, New to 4Gtaco but not new to Tacoma...
When these trucks were first announced, there...
There's no denying that the 4G Taco looks...
If you want FREE 4GTaco decals, comment below...
In the shop now getting a new driver side fog...
Have you tried different driving modes (e.g...
While I wait for my Leer Canopy to get...
So I am getting this intermittent ticking...
Back