Finally - My Trailhunter is Home

Franko Manini

Reaction score
Tacoma
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter, Long Bed, Bronze Oxide.
On July 12 2023, just after the Trailhunter was released to the public, I knew I had to have one. I placed my order with the dealership and the long wait began. I was told that the dealership had been given an allocation for the truck in May of 2024 and that it was on it's way, but there was no ETA. I got an update on July 2, 2024 that the truck would be here sometime in mid-September, early October. Updates followed and they stuck with the date. On August 8, the ETA was again confirmed, and I was starting get pretty excited. On September 21, the truck arrived at the port facility on the lower mainland (BC, Canada) for final QC. They delivered it to the dealership on October 7, 2024. Work is busy these days so it took me a couple weeks to get to the dealership (not local to me) to pick up the truck. On October 19 I became the owner of a lovely 2024 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter, in Bronze Oxide.

In Canada, you can only get the Trailhunter in one configuration and two colours. It is a long bed truck, with a moonroof, and it's available in Bronze Oxide or white. Obviously, I picked the best colour ever.

49576384472118811.JPG

Recent

On July 12 2023, just after the Trailhunter...
If you want FREE 4GTaco decals, comment below...
I am getting ready to purchase a 2024 Tacoma...
My 2 week old 2024 TRD OR with 200 miles on it...
Does anyone have access to the installation...
Welcome Cali Raised LED www.CaliRaisedled.com...
When these trucks were first announced, there...
Back