Hybrid and (DC to DC/Solar)

sog

Reaction score
Hi all,
got a deposit on TrailHunter and its been at QC Center for 28 days and got extended to 58 days. I want to gather as much info as possible so i can start my build easier.
Have anyone figured out how much accessory battery draws? The HVB (High Voltage Battery) is 288V DC and from Toyota Engineer there is info the truck can supply 20A 2400W with full tank in 70F - 75F degree weather for about 48 hours. Im thinking take apart the right side of the truck bed and check the AC plug there to see if there is additional inverter or there inverter is under the seat with the battery (im speaking about the AC outlet in the bed of the truck) there is definitely inverter under the hood.
Anyway my goal is to see where i can tap in to add Redarc electronic system to my build, dont really want or can tap into the HVB because i dont know any DC to DC at that high voltage. If anyone has any info please post it here :) Thanks

**EDIT**
forgot to add about solar, i guess HVB will be hard to charge with solar. It would be awesome to figure out ho the full system works with all their components first:)

Recent

Ever since picking up my Pro it seems as if...
hello everyone! I have been the proud owner of...
Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Has anyone added fog lights to a 4th Gen SR...
Daniel over on Facebook has been fitting some...
Pictures of everything will be included below...
If you’re not a fan of the large stock exhaust...
Gary posted over on the 4th Gen Tacoma owners...
I just had a TRD Pro Tacoma for the last week...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
Hey guys! I recently had an interview with...
Back