NEW MODS

Joseph Fernandez

Hey everyone,
Been thinking about some new additions. I was wanting to get a light bar and wrap the truck with black roof and black handles. What does everyone think? Wrap or keep the clean bronze all around? Any recommendations on light bars?

I recently went camping and off-roading in Joshua Tree and I really could have used a light bar when I arrived there at night time - was a little difficult navigating around the campsites.

IMG_0183.jpeg

The bronze oxide looks awesome. Sounds like you'd get some use out of a light bar. Not sure how I feel about the roof wrap and black handles. If you like the look go for it but if you're on the fence do you really want to mimic a Pro when you can embrace the sleek monochrome of the Sport? Whatever you choose it's a great looking truck.

I like the clean bronze oxide. I used to work for a vinyl wrapping business and I wouldn't recommend wrapping the roof of any vehicle, it just wont last as long with the sun beating on it.

Leave the handles and fenders bronze and just wrap the roof and mirrors. Your sport is already much cleaner than a two tone pro copy. I am working the other direction with my offroad to colormatch but did start with satin black on the roof and mirrors. 20240621_140031.jpg

Hey everyone,
Been thinking about some new additions. I was wanting to get a light bar and wrap the truck with black roof and black handles. What does everyone think? Wrap or keep the clean bronze all around? Any recommendations on light bars?

I recently went camping and off-roading in Joshua Tree and I really could have used a light bar when I arrived there at night time - was a little difficult navigating around the campsites.

View attachment 629
That color really speaks to me

Recent

Anyone else they wish they could just have...
Anyone know of a locking gas cap that works on...
Has anyone seen or heard of the i-FORCE MAX...
Pictures of everything will be included below...
Hello! Just joined today after seeing the...
My wife and I went up to Marble Falls, TX to...

Featured

Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
I'm not sure why you would do this long term...
Toyota has officially revealed the MSRP of...
Back