NYTOP exhaust tip!

kev_pnw

Reaction score

View attachment IMG_4448.jpegSCRAPES, DENTS, AND DINGS OH MY!​

One of my first trips to the mountains in my ’24 Tacoma involved me scraping my factory exhaust tip on rocks quite a bit. Granted, we go to the mountains with the expectation that something will scrape or get a little roughed up, but the good news is there are so many great products being released to help prevent just that.

The NYTOP WEBSITE has a variety of accessories available for the 2024 Tacoma ready to go. The reason so many products are available so soon after the release of the Tacoma is because NYTOP was able to get early access to the new Toyota/Lexus vehicles 3d scan before launch.

One of those accessories is the Titanium Axle Dump Exhaust Tip for the 2024 Toyota Tacoma.

NYTOP Axle Dump Exhaust Tip CHECK PRICE

exhaust-768x1024.jpg
Out with the old (and bulky)

DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION​

The Toyota Tacoma Axle Dump Exhaust Tip is made with 2.75 inch diameter titanium tubing. This exhaust tip is available for all trims of the 2024 Tacoma (with the exception of the trail hunter), and replaces the factory rear (axle back) section of the exhaust, providing extra clearance for off-road usage, as well as enhanced exhaust sound and 15 lbs of weight savings.

SOUND​

I am happy to report the sound after installation is hardly noticeable. It does give a sliver of a deeper sound, but sounds great. Most won’t even notice a different in sound.

EASY INSTALLATION​

All that is required to install the exhaust tip is a 14mm wrench or socket. There are only 2 bolts to take off, put the exhaust tip back on, and tighten the bolts back on.

FINAL THOUGHTS​

The NYTOP titanium dump exhaust tip is a great product for any Tacoma owner. Whether you head up to the mountains to go off-roading and don’t want to worry about scraping or pinching your exhaust, or you just want a clean exhaust tip delete, NYTOP has you covered.

View attachment 858SCRAPES, DENTS, AND DINGS OH MY!​

One of my first trips to the mountains in my ’24 Tacoma involved me scraping my factory exhaust tip on rocks quite a bit. Granted, we go to the mountains with the expectation that something will scrape or get a little roughed up, but the good news is there are so many great products being released to help prevent just that.

The NYTOP WEBSITE has a variety of accessories available for the 2024 Tacoma ready to go. The reason so many products are available so soon after the release of the Tacoma is because NYTOP was able to get early access to the new Toyota/Lexus vehicles 3d scan before launch.

One of those accessories is the Titanium Axle Dump Exhaust Tip for the 2024 Toyota Tacoma.

NYTOP Axle Dump Exhaust Tip CHECK PRICE

exhaust-768x1024.jpg
Out with the old (and bulky)

DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION​

The Toyota Tacoma Axle Dump Exhaust Tip is made with 2.75 inch diameter titanium tubing. This exhaust tip is available for all trims of the 2024 Tacoma (with the exception of the trail hunter), and replaces the factory rear (axle back) section of the exhaust, providing extra clearance for off-road usage, as well as enhanced exhaust sound and 15 lbs of weight savings.

SOUND​

I am happy to report the sound after installation is hardly noticeable. It does give a sliver of a deeper sound, but sounds great. Most won’t even notice a different in sound.

EASY INSTALLATION​

All that is required to install the exhaust tip is a 14mm wrench or socket. There are only 2 bolts to take off, put the exhaust tip back on, and tighten the bolts back on.

FINAL THOUGHTS​

The NYTOP titanium dump exhaust tip is a great product for any Tacoma owner. Whether you head up to the mountains to go off-roading and don’t want to worry about scraping or pinching your exhaust, or you just want a clean exhaust tip delete, NYTOP has you covered.
Nice, but I found it easier to just cut the pipe at a 45 degree angle just past the resonator. I like the much cleaner look too, have done this to many of my trucks of the years with never any issues. Used high heat black paint on everything that was showing with the muffler.

Attachments

• 20240816_101426.jpg
    20240816_101426.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 1
  • 20240816_101440.jpg
    20240816_101440.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
  • 20240816_111405.jpg
    20240816_111405.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • 20240816_132759.jpg
    20240816_132759.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 1

Recent

Ever since picking up my Pro it seems as if...
hello everyone! I have been the proud owner of...
Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Has anyone added fog lights to a 4th Gen SR...
Daniel over on Facebook has been fitting some...
Pictures of everything will be included below...
If you’re not a fan of the large stock exhaust...
Gary posted over on the 4th Gen Tacoma owners...
I just had a TRD Pro Tacoma for the last week...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
Hey guys! I recently had an interview with...
Back