Seeking advice on nerf steps, running boards, etc.

Rob

Reaction score
Looking forward to taking delivery of a TRD Off Road. The truck isn't optioned with Predator steps or running boards, which frees me up to install my own. I'm not a tall guy (I'm 5'6") so steps or running boards might be useful. I'd also like to install something wide enough to protect from parking lot door dings. I probably won't do much actual off-roading but don't want to overly compromise ground clearance. Given all this, does anyone have recommendations on specific products? Thanks in advance.

My TRD Sport came with predator steps. My wife had reconstructive foot surgery and has a hard time getting in the truck with the predator steps, so I am going to replace them with nerf steps. If you would like a set of OEM predator steps I would be willing to sell them.

Looking forward to taking delivery of a TRD Off Road. The truck isn't optioned with Predator steps or running boards, which frees me up to install my own. I'm not a tall guy (I'm 5'6") so steps or running boards might be useful. I'd also like to install something wide enough to protect from parking lot door dings. I probably won't do much actual off-roading but don't want to overly compromise ground clearance. Given all this, does anyone have recommendations on specific products? Thanks in advance.
I wonder if some automatic steps may be something worth considering. They would be low enough to step on but tucked outta the way for very moderate off roading.

Reactions: Rob
My TRD Sport came with predator steps. My wife had reconstructive foot surgery and has a hard time getting in the truck with the predator steps, so I am going to replace them with nerf steps. If you would like a set of OEM predator steps I would be willing to sell them.
I am in the same situation trying to purchase steps for my truck and would be interested in purchasing the OEM predators steps if still available. If so, let me know about timing and price, thank you.

I still have OEM steps, they are in my attic, and I want to sell them. We are having AT&T problems today and my service has been intermittent. If you can provide me a phone number I will call in the next day or so, once my AT&T issues are resolved. I will accept any reasonable offer, I have no need for the steps.

I am in the same situation trying to purchase steps for my truck and would be interested in purchasing the OEM predators steps if still available. If so, let me know about timing and price, thank you.

LA TACO

New member​

I still have OEM steps, they are in my attic, and I want to sell them. We are having AT&T problems today and my service has been intermittent. If you can provide me a phone number I will call in the next day or so, once my AT&T issues are resolved. I will accept any reasonable offer, I have no need for the steps.

Recent

Have you tried different driving modes (e.g...
I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on a...
I recently had the chance to have both of...
Hi everyone, I’m enjoying the JBL subwoofer...
We should hopefully be getting 2025 Tacoma...
This trim seems to just be hitting dealers. I...
I take my 24 Taco off road a couple times a...
Gents, I got my TrailHunter and was wonder if...
For those who have a Trailhunter or who are...
After living with the TRD Pro Tacoma for a...
Back