Seeking advice on nerf steps, running boards, etc.

Rob

Looking forward to taking delivery of a TRD Off Road. The truck isn't optioned with Predator steps or running boards, which frees me up to install my own. I'm not a tall guy (I'm 5'6") so steps or running boards might be useful. I'd also like to install something wide enough to protect from parking lot door dings. I probably won't do much actual off-roading but don't want to overly compromise ground clearance. Given all this, does anyone have recommendations on specific products? Thanks in advance.

My TRD Sport came with predator steps. My wife had reconstructive foot surgery and has a hard time getting in the truck with the predator steps, so I am going to replace them with nerf steps. If you would like a set of OEM predator steps I would be willing to sell them.

Looking forward to taking delivery of a TRD Off Road. The truck isn't optioned with Predator steps or running boards, which frees me up to install my own. I'm not a tall guy (I'm 5'6") so steps or running boards might be useful. I'd also like to install something wide enough to protect from parking lot door dings. I probably won't do much actual off-roading but don't want to overly compromise ground clearance. Given all this, does anyone have recommendations on specific products? Thanks in advance.
I wonder if some automatic steps may be something worth considering. They would be low enough to step on but tucked outta the way for very moderate off roading.

Reactions: Rob

Recent

Welcome Cali Raised LED www.CaliRaisedled.com...
In the shop now getting a new driver side fog...
Check out this sweet overland build! This rig...
Hey everyone, names Mike from Phoenix Solar...
What should I be looking for when it comes to...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
I'm not sure why you would do this long term...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
Back