Staff member
Reaction score
YouTube
Visit YouTube
IG Page
Visit Instagram
Tacoma
13' DCSB TRD OR
I wanted to put together a thread of the top 4th Gen Tacoma builds from this year. These are a few of the builds I have been looking at for off-road/overland inspiration from around the web. Most of these are built by companies as their demo truck to show off their parts, however, a few of them are from random guys/gals on Instagram. The 4th Gen is still relatively new so there aren't that many full builds out there yet, but this is a good start. We can only post 10 full-size images to a thread so I had to stop at 10. If you know of any other good companies making parts for the 2024+ Tacoma or have good build inspiration photo references, drop them below. In no specific order, here are a few of the top builds of 2024.

1. Ghosted TRD​

4th_Gen_Tacoma_Build_01.jpg

@Ghosted_trd is a member here on the forum. Jace is running Nitto Recon Grapplers 35X12.50R17 tires and RRW RS7-H wheels from Relations Race Wheels. His setup includes a Spod from 4x4 Spod and a Spod bracket from Blaze Offroad. To secure gear, he uses billet tie downs from Charvonia Design and lighting from Baja Designs. The truck is outfitted with a CBI Covert front bumper, CBI rock sliders, a roof rack from Prinsu, and a tent from iKamper. Jace also has cases from Roam Adventure Co, a winch from Warn Industries and Factor 55, and a lift from Peak Suspension.

2. Runnin 4 Tacos (R4T)​

4th_Gen_Tacoma_Build_08.jpg

Tuan from Runnin4Tacos has a pretty epic Bronze Oxide build. He's running King Shocks, an UpTop Overland bed rack and roof rack, Relations Race Wheels' raw machined wheels on 37X12.5R17 Toyo MT tires, Baja Designs lighting, a NyTop exhaust, a GoFSR rooftop tent, and MaxTrax recovery boards, among other gear.

3. CBI & Prinsu​

4th_Gen_Tacoma_Build_09.jpg

CBI Off-Road and Prinsu Racks are running their Overland bolt-on rock sliders, the Covert front bumper, ditch light brackets, and a Prinsu Pro cab rack. Their setup includes full skid plates, lower control arm skid plates, a 23Zero rooftop tent, Method wheels, and a few other mods.

4. Redhead Jess​

4th_Gen_Tacoma_Build_10.jpg

@redhead_jesss is another member of the forum here. Redhead Jess’s build features Falken Wildpeak M/Ts 285/70 on machined RRW 17x8.5 RR7-H Flow Form wheels with a 0 offset. Her build includes a DV8 Offroad front bumper and a winch from Superwinch Official, Baja Designs Squadron Sports, and Peak Suspension's 4G Tacoma 2-Piece Trail Kit. She has Westcott Designs rock sliders, a Leitner Designs ACS bed rack, ACS roof platform rack, XL and Dual Gearpods, and Hydropod. Additional mods include a Seibon Carbon fiber hood, Beyond Wraps hood stamp and side decals, SDHQ a-pillar brackets, Cali Raised LED front bed molle system, Bonobo Products front tow hooks and push-to-start button, NyTop rear recovery points, Mountain Hatch tailgate insert, Beatsonic Encore Alpha amplifier, Screen Protech screen and interior surface protection, Wet Okole front and rear seat covers, and a 5-year ceramic coating from Attention to Detail.

5. RCI Off-Road​

4th_Gen_Tacoma_Build_05.jpg

RCI Off-Road is running a ton of new parts they manufacture. The build features their Pike front bumper, full skid plates, bed rack, rock sliders, and various other armor and accessories. They’re also running Diode Dynamics lighting, a Warn Industries winch, Method Race Wheels paired with Toyo tires, King shocks, and Camburg Racing suspension components. For camping, they use a GoFSR rooftop tent, and the truck is finished with a wrap from Pure Blind.

6. C4 Fabrication​

4th_Gen_Tacoma_Build_06.jpg

C4 Fabrication is running several of their in-house manufactured parts for the 4th Gen Tacoma, including the Tacoma Front Lo-Pro Winch Bumper, Lo-Pro Bumper High Clearance Additions, Rock Sliders, Overland Rear Bumper, Fuel Tank Skid Plate, Rear Diff Skid, and Front Skid Plate. To top it off they're running a Sherpa bed rack and roof rack.

7. Westcott Designs​

4th_Gen_Tacoma_Build_11.jpg

This Westcott build is running their short sliders, roof rack, ditch light brackets, billet aluminum pre-load collar lift kit paired with 285/70R17 Nitto tires on Method wheels. It's a good-looking build and Westcott makes a ton of stuff for the 4th Gen. Westcott Designs offers a range of parts for the 2024 Toyota Tacoma, including 2WD and 4WD Short Bed Rock Sliders, Long Bed Rock Sliders, Ditch Light Brackets, and a Roof Rack. They also provide Preload Collar Lift Kits for TRD Off-Road, TRD Sport, SR & SR5 models, as well as a specific TRD PRO Preload Collar Lift Kit.

8. Sherpa​

4th_Gen_Tacoma_Build_02.jpg

This build has undergone a few more changes since this but Sherpa always shows up with a clean build. This one is featuring their roof rack and bed rack.

9. Runnin 4 Tacos (R4T)​

4th_Gen_Tacoma_Build_07.jpg

Here is another super clean build from Runnin4Tacos. The Runnin4Tacos white 4th Gen Tacoma is running some impressive parts including the UpTop Overland KILO roof rack and a Dirt Box overland canopy camper. The build also includes machined RRW (Relations Race Wheels) and Toyo tires, among other high-quality mods.

10. Rago Fabrication​

4th_Gen_Tacoma_Build_04.jpg

Last up we have a clean build from Rago Fabrication. Rago's new 4th Gen Tacoma features their Center Mount Winch Front Bumper with a 20” single row LED light bar, two 1" thick CNC D-ring clevis mounts for standard 3/4" shackles, and retains OEM fog lights + parking sensors. Their Chase Rack includes an actuated light bar mount that is compatible with a 40-inch light bar, 5 round lights, or other lighting configurations. The lights can be oriented forward to illuminate the trail or backward for chase lighting. The main light mount can be raised or lowered with the flip of a switch from inside the cab to ensure clearance in garages and tight spaces. Pretty interesting setup.

Last edited:
Making me love this truck even more! I really like that new carbon hood on Jess' truck. But props to all the builds!

Making me love this truck even more! I really like that new carbon hood on Jess' truck. But props to all the builds!

Yeah, all of them are pretty dialed. Im leaning on @redhead_jesss and @R4T bronze Oxide builds on this one. Both of those are super dialed. Also, the 74W truck is dope too.... you know, because portals.

Portals are dope for sure. I'm leaning towards getting a red 4G myself... Only ever had silver and white cars. Looking for something a little more bold.

We can't forget about @TRD JON build. Super Clean TRD Off-Road with a GFC Topper, and Westcott Designs throughout.

Had a blast out a Toyota Jambo shooting this build. Good times.

TRD_JON_05.jpg

TRD_JON_16.jpg

TRD_JON_04.jpg

Recent

Ever since picking up my Pro it seems as if...
hello everyone! I have been the proud owner of...
Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Has anyone added fog lights to a 4th Gen SR...
Daniel over on Facebook has been fitting some...
Pictures of everything will be included below...
If you’re not a fan of the large stock exhaust...
Gary posted over on the 4th Gen Tacoma owners...
I just had a TRD Pro Tacoma for the last week...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
Hey guys! I recently had an interview with...
Back