Vibration issue continues HELP!!!

Doc_Hudson

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I really need some help from the community. I am new here and not so computer savvy, so please bear with me. 2024TRD OR vibration issues started from the second i came off the lot.
think of driving on corduroy road. This starts at about 38 KM/ph and goes through varying degrees of bad up to about 120 km. it either goes away at that speed or is too fast to be noticeable. Tire inflation upon picking up vehicle .....40 PSI..........obviously no prep done. first go was 4 days in the deal, 52 KM in " test driving" and nothing done, although they CLAIM to have removed the tires and rebalanced them, note on receipt, no weights needed......and then reinstalled, again at 40m PSI??? I call bullshit.

Dealership has acknowledged the problem and is still waiting on data collected on some machine that travels around to dealerships ??? the have "no idea" what might be the issue. truck is less than 6 months old, been in the dealership 6 times, will be six next week, and still ZERO from Toyota.

anyone......???? HELP

Recent

Have you tried different driving modes (e.g...
I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on a...
I recently had the chance to have both of...
Hi everyone, I’m enjoying the JBL subwoofer...
We should hopefully be getting 2025 Tacoma...
This trim seems to just be hitting dealers. I...
I take my 24 Taco off road a couple times a...
Gents, I got my TrailHunter and was wonder if...
For those who have a Trailhunter or who are...
After living with the TRD Pro Tacoma for a...
Back