TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
YouTube
Visit YouTube
IG Page
Visit Instagram
I installed Westcott Designs roof rack onto my new 4th Gen Tacoma. Let me start by saying, this track is THICCC. Yes, 3 Cs. Jeff used 1/4” thick aluminum for the side rails. Why? He said because he can, lol. The rack sits super low to the roof line and has very minimal wind noise. There is also the typical cross rails up top with universal T slots for whatever you decide to add up top.
IMG_8943.jpeg
I like the little Easter Egg he put on the back of the rack too with the little Tacoma and signature Westcott Designs bottle opener. IMG_9252.jpeg
Thankfully the 4th Gen Tacoma comes with pre drilled holes for us to easily add an aftermarket rack.

That looks solid from the photos alone! In looking at some of your videos about Westcott Designs products, you can tell that they value quality craftsmanship through using the best materials for the intended use.
I know you’ll be happy with that for a long time!

That looks solid from the photos alone! In looking at some of your videos about Westcott Designs products, you can tell that they value quality craftsmanship through using the best materials for the intended use.
I know you’ll be happy with that for a long time!
Thanks man!

Very clean option. Westcott has a lot of unique touches.

Recent

I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on a...
I recently had the chance to have both of...
Hi everyone, I’m enjoying the JBL subwoofer...
We should hopefully be getting 2025 Tacoma...
This trim seems to just be hitting dealers. I...
I take my 24 Taco off road a couple times a...
Gents, I got my TrailHunter and was wonder if...
For those who have a Trailhunter or who are...
After living with the TRD Pro Tacoma for a...
I just installed Morimoto’s new XB lights into...
Back