What lift kit should I buy for my 2024 Tacoma?

Reaction score
Very happy with how my build is going so far. Lock off road wheels, arroyo tires, cali raised roof rack and sliders, absolutely love how this thing looks and performs but the TRD Off-Road suspension has been crazy soft from the beginning. With no mods I would hit bump stops on slow speed bumps and now with the extra weight and loaded down for camping I'm slamming the stops all the time off road. Fine for slow stuff but nothing fast. Looks like there's already a lot of options out there and I'm thinking maybe a collar lift to keep the stock struts but increase the spring rate and raise the truck up a little. Not sure. what do you guys think and do you like the lift you have?RIL02103.jpg

I'm saving up for kings, with the internal bumstop on the bilsteins causing problems. Icon has made a top hat that looks like it will save the shock and I'm sure in a few months some one will come out with a hydraulic front bump

I'm saving up for kings, with the internal bumstop on the bilsteins causing problems. Icon has made a top hat that looks like it will save the shock and I'm sure in a few months some one will come out with a hydraulic front bump
Yupp I saw that problem. I'm not jumping it or hitting crazy woops so I'm not too worried about it but yeah it shouldn't do that to begin with. Why Are you going with the kings over the other options? I took a ride in an icon rig not too long ago and was really impressed with their setup plus they seem to be putting a lot of work into the 24 taco.

Dirt King has been posting a lot of R&D content on their new line for the Tacoma.

and

Just make sure you get an aluminum bodied shock. Less of an issue where you are, but corrosion sucks. Like Brenan said, Dirt King is investing quite a lot into their lineup. Going as far as saying that if you don't pair them with the right springs front and (especially the rear), then the ride may never be quite "right".

Recent

Ever since picking up my Pro it seems as if...
hello everyone! I have been the proud owner of...
Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Has anyone added fog lights to a 4th Gen SR...
Daniel over on Facebook has been fitting some...
Pictures of everything will be included below...
If you’re not a fan of the large stock exhaust...
Gary posted over on the 4th Gen Tacoma owners...
I just had a TRD Pro Tacoma for the last week...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
Hey guys! I recently had an interview with...
Back