Any Idea When 2025 Tacomas Will Hit The Dealerships?

rustytaco

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on a new 4G. Ideally, it would be nice to get a 2025, if even just for resale and having some bugs worked out. Any ideas when these will start to hit dealers? I called a couple of local ones but I haven't heard anything definitive about when these will start to be allocated yet.

I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on a new 4G. Ideally, it would be nice to get a 2025, if even just for resale and having some bugs worked out. Any ideas when these will start to hit dealers? I called a couple of local ones but I haven't heard anything definitive about when these will start to be allocated yet.
I was in the same boat back in August, more than one dealer told me Dec-Jan. Reason stated was because of the slow release of the 2024s. Still no real info online but here it is Oct and the dealer information is all I have found. Didn't want to wait that long.

I was in the same boat back in August, more than one dealer told me Dec-Jan. Reason stated was because of the slow release of the 2024s. Still no real info online but here it is Oct and the dealer information is all I have found. Didn't want to wait that long.

Ahhhh gotcha! I figured something would be delayed. Just the way of the world haha. I probably can't wait that long, as much as I would like to. I'll probably need a truck within the next 2-3 weeks.

Ahhhh gotcha! I figured something would be delayed. Just the way of the world haha. I probably can't wait that long, as much as I would like to. I'll probably need a truck within the next 2-3 weeks.
At least some of the model volumes are higher now but depending on what your wanting could still be a challenge. I had to want what was a rare bird and took some time but got lucky to find exactly what I wanted. Good luck

Recent

Have you tried different driving modes (e.g...
I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on a...
I recently had the chance to have both of...
Hi everyone, I’m enjoying the JBL subwoofer...
We should hopefully be getting 2025 Tacoma...
This trim seems to just be hitting dealers. I...
I take my 24 Taco off road a couple times a...
Gents, I got my TrailHunter and was wonder if...
For those who have a Trailhunter or who are...
After living with the TRD Pro Tacoma for a...
Back