First Look At 2025 Tacoma TRD Pro In Mud Bath Color

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
Today at 10am CST, Toyota showcased the all new TRD Pro color, Mud Bath, on all 2025 TRD Pro models. This officially gives us our first look at what the Tacoma will look like in this color. It reminds me of the Quicksand color on the 2016 models, with more grey and green in the paint. The main difference being that Quicksand has a gloss finish and Mud Bath has a metallic finish. There’s no information yet on if Toyota will increase the price on the 2025 Taco. What do you guys think?IMG_0813.jpeg

Given the backdrop of the photo seems pretty cool. I’ll never own a Pro, but hope that color will be available in other trim levels at some point.

I thought the roof was just painted black. What’s the purpose of a glass roof, other than a panoramic sunroof?!
They look cool but it sucks when they get cracked. Expensive to repair as they are custom cuts for the exact vehicle. Less likely to but cracked on a sedan or SUV but a truck meant to go offroad and overlanding? Just my observations. :)

Edit, I just noticed it looks like the roof on TRD Pro is indeed painted. I was talking about the Taco on the left...or is that a Tundra? Getting harder to tell them apart. :LOL:

Recent

Anyone else they wish they could just have...
Anyone know of a locking gas cap that works on...
Has anyone seen or heard of the i-FORCE MAX...
Pictures of everything will be included below...
Hello! Just joined today after seeing the...
My wife and I went up to Marble Falls, TX to...

Featured

Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
I'm not sure why you would do this long term...
Toyota has officially revealed the MSRP of...
Back