For Sale: Westcott Ditch Light Brackets - Excellent Condition

Reaction score
Hey allIMG_0296.jpeg

I’m putting my Westcott Ditch Light Brackets up for sale. They’re in excellent condition and have been used only a few months. I’m selling them because I’m switching up my lighting setup.

Details:

Item: Westcott Ditch Light Brackets
Condition: Excellent. Lightly used with no visible wear or damage.
Compatibility: Designed to fit a range of vehicle makes and models, providing a secure and stable mounting point for ditch lights.
Features: These brackets are known for their durability and ease of installation. They offer a solid mounting solution for adding extra lighting to your off-road rig, improving visibility and safety on the trails.
Why They’re a Great Choice:

Sturdy Construction: Made from high-quality materials, Westcott Ditch Light Brackets are built to last and handle rough off-road conditions.
Easy Installation: The brackets are designed for a straightforward installation process, allowing you to quickly and securely mount your ditch lights.
Improved Visibility: By mounting your lights in the ditch area, you can achieve better lighting coverage and enhance your off-road visibility, which is crucial for navigating tricky terrain.
Price & Contact Info:

I’m asking $80 for the Westcott Ditch Light Brackets. It’s a fantastic deal for such a high-quality product.

If you’re interested or have any questions, feel free to message me here or contact me via my IG: Bronztaco. I’m happy to provide more details or arrange a time for you to pick them up.

Thanks for looking!

Recent

Ever since picking up my Pro it seems as if...
hello everyone! I have been the proud owner of...
Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Has anyone added fog lights to a 4th Gen SR...
Daniel over on Facebook has been fitting some...
Pictures of everything will be included below...
If you’re not a fan of the large stock exhaust...
Gary posted over on the 4th Gen Tacoma owners...
I just had a TRD Pro Tacoma for the last week...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
Hey guys! I recently had an interview with...
Back