Not open for further replies.

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
4gtaco.com

Rules and Regulations for 4GTaco.com​

Welcome to 4GTaco.com! We strive to create a welcoming and friendly atmosphere for all visitors. To maintain this positive environment, we have established the following rules and regulations. Please read them carefully to ensure an enjoyable experience for everyone.

Community Guidelines​

1. Respectful Communication:
    • Offensive or inflammatory language is strictly prohibited. This includes discussions or content that targets or encompasses any ethnic, political, religious, gender, or sexual orientation groups. Name-calling, humiliating, or bashing fellow members is not tolerated.
    • Political discussions, including memes or gifs, will result in a 30-day ban.
  2. Safe Driving Practices:
    • We do not condone reckless driving, street racing, or excessive speeding. Any discussions or media promoting illegal activities are not allowed.
  3. Personal Attacks:
    • Any personal attacks or threats against other members will lead to expulsion from the site. We aim to foster a supportive community.
  4. Affiliate Links and Self-Promotion:
    • No affiliate links, self-promoting content, or fundraising links (like GoFundMe or Patreon) are permitted without prior approval from the staff. This applies to any form of fundraising, including raffles or lotteries.
  5. Handling Issues:
    • If you have concerns about a post or thread, please contact us directly. Do not attempt to address the issue yourself, as this can escalate matters and disrupt the community.
  6. Appropriate Content:
    • Sexual or questionable content has no place here.
    • "Thread baiting" with suggestive images is prohibited.
  7. Professional Environment:
    • Remember that many members browse from work or home, often with family or colleagues nearby. Ensure your posts are appropriate for all audiences.
  8. NSFW Content:
    • Links or content that are not safe for work (NSFW) are not permitted on 4GTaco.com

Enforcement​

Violations of these guidelines will be addressed at the discretion of the moderators, which may include permanent bans for repeated offenses or severe violations.

Buy/Sell/Trade Rules​

All transactions in the Buy/Sell/Trade sections must adhere to the specific rules outlined for those areas. Please review these guidelines before posting.

Thank you for helping us keep 4GTaco.com a positive and engaging community for all. Happy trails!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent

Have you tried different driving modes (e.g...
So I am getting this intermittent ticking...
If you want FREE 4GTaco decals, comment below...
Hello all, New to 4Gtaco but not new to Tacoma...
While I wait for my Leer Canopy to get...
Welcome Cali Raised LED www.CaliRaisedled.com...
I have close to 7k miles on this thing since...
Okay guys, I have been saving and waiting to...
Back