Two off-roading trips completed

G4Rico

I’ve now went off-roading twice with my TRD OR. Nothing crazy but put on 4-Hi and crusaded through some off road trails which was a lot of fun. There are some trails by Lake Pleasant in AZ where you don’t need to air down as they are mainly dirt trails with turns and long bumps so you can get away with no air down. So far on a stick TRD OR it performs amazing. A lot of people asked if I added lift, suspension, or tires and were surprised it is stock.

I’ve now went off-roading twice with my TRD OR. Nothing crazy but put on 4-Hi and crusaded through some off road trails which was a lot of fun. There are some trails by Lake Pleasant in AZ where you don’t need to air down as they are mainly dirt trails with turns and long bumps so you can get away with no air down. So far on a stick TRD OR it performs amazing. A lot of people asked if I added lift, suspension, or tires and were surprised it is stock.
How are you liking the manual as far as power goes? Always wanted a manual but they're always so much harder to find!

Recent

Welcome Cali Raised LED www.CaliRaisedled.com...
Looking forward to taking delivery of a TRD...
Picked up my truck couple weeks ago got a...
In the shop now getting a new driver side fog...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
I'm not sure why you would do this long term...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
Back