4th Gen Tacoma Guage Cluster Doesn't Save Tire Pressure

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys. I am having an issue with my digital gauge cluster on my new Tacoma not saving my tire pressure screen. I made myself an off-road page (pitch/roll and tire pressure) to have all of this info at the ready when I off-road. The frustrating thing is that the tire pressure screen always seems to reset itself to "Trip B" after shutting off the truck. I'm not sure why. Anyone else have this issue? IMG_9386.jpeg
This is how I try to save my gauges.
IMG_9384.jpeg
And this is how the screen always goes back to.

weird..This may be a dumb question...Have you tried flip flopping them to have tire pressure on left and pitch roll on right?
Yes I have. To totally forgot to mention that in the initial post. But it still changes back to trip b regardless of which side.

Not to pull away from the issue, but your gas gauge says 83 miles to empty and your fuel gauge looks full. I read in the manual that you can manually reset by holding the okay button, shutting off, turning on while holding for 5 or so seconds and the mileage(?) will blink for a few seconds. And then should reset the cluster.

All that said, have you tried to reset the cluster, then put the tire pressure screen where you want it? I’ve done some light reading and found some people having issues with their clusters not updating like they should and this reset procedure fixes it.

Recent

Welcome Cali Raised LED www.CaliRaisedled.com...
Looking forward to taking delivery of a TRD...
Picked up my truck couple weeks ago got a...
In the shop now getting a new driver side fog...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
I'm not sure why you would do this long term...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
Back