BeatSonic USA Encore Alpha Amplifier

The other day, I got the chance to head up to BeatSonic USA in La Mirada, CA to have their Encore Alpha Amplifier installed on the truck. It was a super easy plug and play type install that only took about 30 min or so. I do have the JBL sound system and they do have options for vehicles with or without the JBL system. It was an immediate improvement after installing and the amp made a huge difference. I personally wasn't super wowed by the JBL sound system and kind of expected more from it, but the amp helped tremendously! It is louder in general and it definitely cleans up a lot of the sound, making everything just sound more crisp and more what I was expecting for an upgraded system to sound like. I'm a huge music person and can not stand driving in a silent vehicle and pretty much always have music turned up so this was a game changer for me. Plus, Eric and Keith over at BeatSonic USA were awesome and super informative when answering all my questions. I would definitely recommend for anyone wanting to give their system a little more umph!

If anyone is interested, here is a link to amp: https://www.beatsonicusa.com/other-accessories/ena-2t3.html

Recent

Welcome Cali Raised LED www.CaliRaisedled.com...
Looking forward to taking delivery of a TRD...
Picked up my truck couple weeks ago got a...
In the shop now getting a new driver side fog...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
I'm not sure why you would do this long term...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
Back