Cali Raised 2024 Tacoma Roof Rack And 360 lighting

Reaction score
Cali Raised has been pumping out new parts for the 24 Tacoma and I just got their new roof rack installed. I wanted theirs mainly for the 360 lighting functionality and the quick deploy air dam for the front light bar.

The rack bars also sit a little higher off the roof than a lot of other options allowing for easier mounting without damaging your paint. I wired the 360 lights into the factory AUX switch on the new 4th gen so it came out super clean and then Cali Raised has an Oem style dual function switch to control the ambers and beams on the 42" front light bar. Really loving this setup. Used the 360 lights a couple times to setup camp after pulling in at night and man does it make it much easier. You can see everything around the truck and I no longer need a headlamp to get the tent set up.

I also used the light bar for the first time and the ambers were great on the dusty trails and the spot lights were crazy bright. I have a full wiring video up on my youtube if anyone needs help or wants to see how cool this system is. Do you guys think there's a better rack out there. Especially for the price I don't think it gets much better than this.

View attachment RIL02105.jpgScreenshot 2024-08-12 at 12.38.25 PM.jpgScreenshot 2024-08-12 at 12.38.00 PM.jpgScreenshot 2024-08-12 at 12.41.10 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Recent

Ever since picking up my Pro it seems as if...
hello everyone! I have been the proud owner of...
Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Has anyone added fog lights to a 4th Gen SR...
Daniel over on Facebook has been fitting some...
Pictures of everything will be included below...
If you’re not a fan of the large stock exhaust...
Gary posted over on the 4th Gen Tacoma owners...
I just had a TRD Pro Tacoma for the last week...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
Hey guys! I recently had an interview with...
Back