Deposit Placed For Hybrid Model!

east side

I decided to register and mention that I put a deposit down on the first Taco Hybrid allocated to a California dealer. No date set on arrival at dealership. Regards.

I think it depends on the upgrade packages you are willing to accept in the allocations that are available. and avoiding the dealer markups over msrp.

Congrats. I put in for the new trailhunter (bronze oxide with 6ft bed) on Friday at the Santa Fe, NM dealership. No deposit and no markup on MSRP. Who knows when it will come in but I think it will be worth the wait.

Congrats on finding a Trailhunter available. I put a refundable deposit down on a TRD off-road hybrid, but paid no markup over MSRP. I would have bought another brand before paying a markup. I had to go out of town to get no markup, and these local Toyota guys better come to their senses. The world is changing, and sensible people are starting to get angry w/Toyota dealers over these markups. There is no more crazy covid money available, and interest rates are high! and truthfully, the toyota trucks are overpriced. I am at a place in my life, a little older, probably my last new vehicle that I will keep till I die, most likely, so I decided to just get what I wanted because God has blessed me and I can. But if I was younger, still working, raising a family, there is no way I would have paid this much for a mid size truck!

Recent

Welcome Cali Raised LED www.CaliRaisedled.com...
Looking forward to taking delivery of a TRD...
Picked up my truck couple weeks ago got a...
In the shop now getting a new driver side fog...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
I'm not sure why you would do this long term...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
Back