Just got my Trailhunter!!

DrewRoss59

Reaction score
I’m so stoked to tell you all that I just rolled home in my new Trailhunter. It is a beast. I originally placed an order for an Underground TRD Pro and the dealer asked if I wanted a TH because they would be getting two in stock soon. I said that I wanted to wait on the Pro. But a few weeks later, I checked the inventory online and saw that the two THs had just arrived. I saw the dealer pics and immediately texted the sales guy I was working with. He said I could come in and apply my 500$ deposit to a TH if I liked one of them. I ditched work, picked up my wife and flew to the dealership. I test drove a black one and freakin loved it. But the white one just looked so sweet because the black details really pop on it. So I got the white one!!

It already has a roof rack, and they tried to get me to sign up for all sorts of extra maintenance and body protection. But I just agreed to the routine maintenance and the underbody and panel protection because of the salt all over the roads in my area every year. Other than adding those, I paid straight up MSRP. I was shocked they didn't try to put anything else on there.

When I finalized the purchase, they needed a check for the down payment. So that threw me a bit. I had to drive home and get my checkbook. By the time I got back, the black TH was already sold and gone.

I'm taking her on a trip to Massachusetts and hope to get a RTT to stay a few nights outside. So excited to get my first truck and it is a Tacoma Trailhunter.

Feel free to ask me questions. I'd be happy to help any way I can. image000001.jpeg

I’m so stoked to tell you all that I just rolled home in my new Trailhunter. It is a beast. I originally placed an order for an Underground TRD Pro and the dealer asked if I wanted a TH because they would be getting two in stock soon. I said that I wanted to wait on the Pro. But a few weeks later, I checked the inventory online and saw that the two THs had just arrived. I saw the dealer pics and immediately texted the sales guy I was working with. He said I could come in and apply my 500$ deposit to a TH if I liked one of them. I ditched work, picked up my wife and flew to the dealership. I test drove a black one and freakin loved it. But the white one just looked so sweet because the black details really pop on it. So I got the white one!!

It already has a roof rack, and they tried to get me to sign up for all sorts of extra maintenance and body protection. But I just agreed to the routine maintenance and the underbody and panel protection because of the salt all over the roads in my area every year. Other than adding those, I paid straight up MSRP. I was shocked they didn't try to put anything else on there.

When I finalized the purchase, they needed a check for the down payment. So that threw me a bit. I had to drive home and get my checkbook. By the time I got back, the black TH was already sold and gone.

I'm taking her on a trip to Massachusetts and hope to get a RTT to stay a few nights outside. So excited to get my first truck and it is a Tacoma Trailhunter.

Feel free to ask me questions. I'd be happy to help any way I can. View attachment 664
Very exciting! I’m getting the exact same truck! Question for ya: Did you/they talk about any bed protection? Sent a post a few days ago asking for help with some sort of bed cover for this rig. Love the ARB bar and definitely want to keep it on the truck. In pictures, it looks like it could be an issue of how it’s bolted on.

There is an option for a bed storage system, DECKED is the company.

Thank you in advance if you find out any information! Enjoy the truck, it’s magnificent!

Great-looking truck! Congratulations. You're right that the white looks awesome with all the black accents. On Monday I'm picking up my Crush Blue Off Road w/ manual transmission. I've been waiting for close to two months and it's finally here.

i placed my deposit for TH in May. Its been stuck at QC Center since 28 June 2024 and got extended to 9/22/24.... The dealership told me that TH are effect by one part and they dont know which one. Does anyone else experienced this? Not sure if i need to find different dealership to get a TH.

These get a lot of hate, but for the right buyer, the price makes a lot of sense. Pretty turnkey.

Reactions: sog

Recent

I wanted to put together a thread of the top...
Received my 24 Tacoma Limited Hybrid about 3...
I have a new set in original box of Toyota...
Hey everyone, I wanted to discuss how...
Gary posted over on the 4th Gen Tacoma owners...
SCRAPES, DENTS, AND DINGS OH MY! One of my...
I'll have a more detailed thread post coming...
The new Tacoma TRD Pro finally comes stock...
Anyone with a manual experience REALLY bad REV...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
I'm not sure why you would do this long term...
Back