My new 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road!

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys! My name is Jonathan (TRD JON) on YouTube and Instagram. I just bought a 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road Premium in Underground color. I had a Solar Octane TRD ORP on "order" but it kept getting delayed due to parts shortage of the sway bar disconnect. I bought my truck from Don Franklin Toyota in Corbin Kentucky. I road-tripped my 3rd Gen up to trade it in for my new truck. I've had my truck for about 3-4 weeks now and have put close to 4,000 miles on it so far. I've road-tripped with it from Florida to California, had aftermarket parts added to it from Westcott Designs, new wheels, and tires, and have a lot more planned for it.

Attachments

• D97DCCC4-505D-400D-9ADE-6AA5E32962CE.jpeg
    D97DCCC4-505D-400D-9ADE-6AA5E32962CE.jpeg
    315.9 KB · Views: 1,309
  • IMG_6123.jpeg
    IMG_6123.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7068.jpeg
    IMG_7068.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7105.jpeg
    IMG_7105.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7273.jpeg
    IMG_7273.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7356.jpeg
    IMG_7356.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7440.jpeg
    IMG_7440.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7527.jpeg
    IMG_7527.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
Truck is looking good dude. Stoked to see this thing fully built out.

We need to get Jon on a new Dirt King long travel kit, and back on those 37" Nittos. : )

Hey guys! My name is Jonathan (TRD JON) on YouTube and Instagram. I just bought a 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road Premium in Underground color. I had a Solar Octane TRD ORP on "order" but it kept getting delayed due to parts shortage of the sway bar disconnect. I bought my truck from Don Franklin Toyota in Corbin Kentucky. I road-tripped my 3rd Gen up to trade it in for my new truck. I've had my truck for about 3-4 weeks now and have put close to 4,000 miles on it so far. I've road-tripped with it from Florida to California, had aftermarket parts added to it from Westcott Designs, new wheels, and tires, and have a lot more planned for it.
I love how the Underground color looks different depending on the angle. Kinda wish I would have gone with that, but wife wanted all of our Toyota/Lexus cars to match. Celestial Silver it is.

Recent

Anyone noticed a distinct engine shake, almost...
Has anyone seen or heard of the i-FORCE MAX...
I live in Arizona and I have talked to just...
What is the consensus on the rough country...
Hiya all, New to the Taco world. So far so...
Super quick and easy install today! Threw on...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
I'm not sure why you would do this long term...
Toyota has officially revealed the MSRP of...
Back