New Taco + Short Trips

BayAreaTaco

Reaction score
Hey folks. I just picked up my OR Long Bed on Friday and put some decent miles on it over the weekend but I only live a few minutes from work so the engine may not have enough time to come fully up to temp. I'm looking for ways to mitigate any possible damage/wear and tear this could cause. I already plan to change the oil every 5k. Anything else I should do? I already either walk to work some days but on the rainy/lazy/cold days I'd like to drive.

Attachments

• 20240817_111452 - Copy.jpg
    20240817_111452 - Copy.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 202
Congratulations! Man, I'm playing heck trying to get the OR with the premium package with the 6 ft bed. Seems like 90% off them are short beds. I think the extra foot makes the truck look proportional, plus who wouldn't want the space? Your rig looks great, enjoy, hopefully I'll find mine.

Thanks man. I’ve had one allocated for awhile but checked out the inventory on Tacoma’s site and I found this one randomly with a call for price tag. Figured there was some b.s. dealer markup but when I called they were actually selling below msrp and it was delivered the next day only an hours drive from home. So keep checking! Loving the truck so far.

Finally found one! Gotta do a road trip to Nashville to get it but hey, what the heck. Everything I wanted, TRD Off Road, 6 foot bed and premium package. Had to settle for underground instead of ice cap. Should have it before 19 September.

Recent

Ever since picking up my Pro it seems as if...
hello everyone! I have been the proud owner of...
Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Has anyone added fog lights to a 4th Gen SR...
Daniel over on Facebook has been fitting some...
Pictures of everything will be included below...
If you’re not a fan of the large stock exhaust...
Gary posted over on the 4th Gen Tacoma owners...
I just had a TRD Pro Tacoma for the last week...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
Hey guys! I recently had an interview with...
Back