2024 Tacoma Cali Raised Rock Sliders

Reaction score
I take my 24 Taco off road a couple times a month but have been being careful on the trails with the stock Predator steps since they don't really protect the body and the steps break super easy. To fix this I got the Cali Raised 0 degree step edition sliders that mount to the frame instead of the body like the Predator steps and I love them so far. The step edition makes accessing the roof and getting in and out easier especially for my vertically challenged girlfriend but they also stick out enough they'll protect the truck from door dings which is a huge plus living in a small mountain town where it seems socially acceptable to slam your door into someone else's vehicle. Recently took them on the trail too and couldn't find anything to slam them on as the side clearance is now about 4-5 inches taller without the dumb steps hanging down. They're beef as though so I'm not worried when I do have to actually use them. Really cool the new tacoma comes with the threaded mounting holes already in the frame. Love how easy Toyota is making modification on this thing. I just lined everything up and the sliders bolted right on. After having them I don't think I could go back. The ease of mind having thick steel tubing between the rocks and my expensive truck and the ease of access to the cab and roof is very nice. I have a full install video on my youtube if you want to check it out too. Do any of you guys have these? Do yo like them?RIL02058.jpgView attachment RIL02032-2.jpgView attachment RIL02019.jpgView attachment RIL02078.jpgView attachment RIL02081.jpgView attachment RIL02105.jpg

Recent

Ever since picking up my Pro it seems as if...
hello everyone! I have been the proud owner of...
Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Has anyone added fog lights to a 4th Gen SR...
Daniel over on Facebook has been fitting some...
Pictures of everything will be included below...
If you’re not a fan of the large stock exhaust...
Gary posted over on the 4th Gen Tacoma owners...
I just had a TRD Pro Tacoma for the last week...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
Hey guys! I recently had an interview with...
Back