2024 Tacoma TRD Pro & Trailhunter Price Revealed!

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
Toyota has officially revealed the MSRP of their 2024 Tacoma hybrids including the TRD Pro and Trailhunter models. The Taco has officially crossed over the $60K price point, which is wild. Other hybrid models seem to be $3700 more than standard I-FORCE models. Thoughts?
Tacoma I-Force Max Pricing.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am grossed out, haha. But... we knew this was coming. I think the light at the end of the tunnel is that the base model prices for the Sport & OR aren't bad at all. If you get an OR with a hybrid motor for under 50k (with a few better options like the multimedia package), then you've got all that REALLY matters. Especially if you're going to build one up.

I am grossed out, haha. But... we knew this was coming. I think the light at the end of the tunnel is that the base model prices for the Sport & OR aren't bad at all. If you get an OR with a hybrid motor for under 50k (with a few better options like the multimedia package), then you've got all that REALLY matters. Especially if you're going to build one up.

Exactly my thoughts, an OR with mods seems the way to go.

The prices for both the Pro and Trailhunter don't even include options, let alone tax. We're looking at high 70s once everything's factored in.

Exactly my thoughts, an OR with mods seems the way to go.

The prices for both the Pro and Trailhunter don't even include options, let alone tax. We're looking at high 70s once everything's factored in.
I don't think there are any options to add, kinda like the Limited, it has everything already included. Idk if the Trailhunter though will end up being more when you add all the accessories or how that plays into it.

I don't think there are any options to add, kinda like the Limited, it has everything already included. Idk if the Trailhunter though will end up being more when you add all the accessories or how that plays into it.

Ah ok, well that makes more sense! Thanks for clearing that up.

Toyota has officially revealed the MSRP of their 2024 Tacoma hybrids including the TRD Pro and Trailhunter models. The Taco has officially crossed over the $60K price point, which is wild. Other hybrid models seem to be $3700 more than standard I-FORCE models. Thoughts?
View attachment 204
I really hope in the near future the hybrid will be focused on fuel economy rather than just power. Then, I will consider going that route.

I really hope in the near future the hybrid will be focused on fuel economy rather than just power. Then, I will consider going that route.
This is why I opted to go with the non-hybrid OR. I don't need the extra power else I would have gotten a Ranger Raptor. That, and I need a 6ft bed and the hybrid powertrains are only 5ft except for the Trailhunter.

Recent

Aloha taco fans, Easy DIY to spray paint your...
I am wondering if anyone has looked into...
Decked has officially come out with their new...
Hey everyone, Been thinking about some new...
I live in Arizona and I have talked to just...

Featured

Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
I'm not sure why you would do this long term...
Toyota has officially revealed the MSRP of...
Back