Best Tint for Gen 4

G4Rico

I personally love the tint on my Gen 4. I have perfect visibility out of all of my windows even at night but still give a stealth look and keeps out the sun.

50 windshield, 15 front windows, 5 back windows

Attachments

• IMG_5987.jpeg
    IMG_5987.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 60
That's an aggressive tint job! My 3rd Gen has factory rear, matched front (35), and windshield at 35 as well. It's dark enough not to attract too much attention, and still have decent visibility.

Being in Arizona. I personally haven’t heard of anyone getting pulled over for their tint and I know a lot of people with much darker tint. I think they don’t care too much unless it is 0%.

I have 20 on back and 30 in front, ceramic. I’d be nervous about putting it on my windshield due to all the canals and potential flooding in South Florida (a needed escape route just in case). Also ceramic tint and polarized sunglasses are not compatible - creating a rainbow effect. That would drive me crazy on the windshield. 🌈 😎

Last edited:
I personally love the tint on my Gen 4. I have perfect visibility out of all of my windows even at night but still give a stealth look and keeps out the sun.

50 windshield, 15 front windows, 5 back windows
Looks solid man!

Recent

Welcome Cali Raised LED www.CaliRaisedled.com...
Looking forward to taking delivery of a TRD...
Picked up my truck couple weeks ago got a...
In the shop now getting a new driver side fog...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
I'm not sure why you would do this long term...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
Back