New to 4gTaco

tacomel

Reaction score
Tacoma
2024 TRD offroad
Hello all,
New to 4Gtaco but not new to Tacoma ownership. I currently have a 24 TRD offroad having owned a 22 Tundra SR5 and 07 Tacoma SR5 previously. We also have. 16 4runner.

Attachments

• 1000003325.jpg
    1000003325.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 295
I am new here as well. First Tacoma but not first Toyota. I had a Tundra many years ago. Bought the TRD OR and we also bought a 2025 Camery. Ready to start adding some things to it. 1000008023.jpg

Welcome! How do you like it so far? Is that a hybrid?
It is the hybrid and I love it so far. The drive train has been outstanding, smooth and plenty of torque/power when needed even when towing (my camping trailer is only 2200 lbs though). Only some limited off road use so far, but it just feels super capable, even stock.

It is the hybrid and I love it so far. The drive train has been outstanding, smooth and plenty of torque/power when needed even when towing (my camping trailer is only 2200 lbs though). Only some limited off road use so far, but it just feels super capable, even stock.
Great to hear! I'm getting into a hybrid ORP (most likely) very soon. Mind me asking what you paid? Like before taxes, etc. And did you get the extended warranty?

Great to hear! I'm getting into a hybrid ORP (most likely) very soon. Mind me asking what you paid? Like before taxes, etc. And did you get the extended warranty?
I got mine for $700 off MSRP. The dealer is also giving me all weather mats(still waiting on those), pre-paid maintenance out to 45k and they did decent on my trade in (a 22 Tundra SR5/w offroad). I do have the premium package plus a couple other toyota add-ons (Predator steps, mini tie downs, tacoma lettering for tailgate, steel door edge guards) so definitely a big hit to my wallet. I did go for the extended warranty - 6 years/100k.

I hope you get yours soon!

I got mine for $700 off MSRP. The dealer is also giving me all weather mats(still waiting on those), pre-paid maintenance out to 45k and they did decent on my trade in (a 22 Tundra SR5/w offroad). I do have the premium package plus a couple other toyota add-ons (Predator steps, mini tie downs, tacoma lettering for tailgate, steel door edge guards) so definitely a big hit to my wallet. I did go for the extended warranty - 6 years/100k.

I hope you get yours soon!
Got it! I've been seeing some dropping to the 54-56k mark as they sit on lots. Hoping to get one for around $54k, before taxes, etc. No trade on my end. Considering the extended warranty, but the extra costs quickly add up... Either way, hopefully about a month out! I'm selling my current 3G build to free up some cash. Really the main thing I'm waiting on.

Recent

Does anyone have access to the installation...
Hello all, New to 4Gtaco but not new to Tacoma...
When these trucks were first announced, there...
There's no denying that the 4G Taco looks...
If you want FREE 4GTaco decals, comment below...
In the shop now getting a new driver side fog...
Have you tried different driving modes (e.g...
While I wait for my Leer Canopy to get...
So I am getting this intermittent ticking...
Back