Website
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Visit YouTube
IG Page
Visit Instagram
Tacoma
2024 Trailhunter
I have close to 7k miles on this thing since July. Its been a pretty awesome truck so far.
I have started a build thread for more information, and this truck as well as its adventures will be on the Independence Overland Youtube channel. I do produce some quality content for those interested. I am a one man band, so my adventure content takes a while before it releases.

I have done some mild off roading in Arkansas now, the White Rim Trail in Utah, and several trails in Colorado now. I am really loving this truck!

The PC I am using is having some uploading issues...

Attachments

• IMG_1249.JPEG
    IMG_1249.JPEG
    5.1 MB · Views: 332
  • DSC03715.JPEG
    DSC03715.JPEG
    8.4 MB · Views: 6
Heck yeah! Excited to see where you take the truck. Great base to build on.

@Independence Overland - any clearance needed for the 35s? Removing any plastics? Is anything needed or bolt on and go?
I took out the 6 bolts from the cross bars and used a little RTV with some plastic plugs to protect the threads from rusting.And I removed the front mud flaps.

That was all I did, they bolted up and I have only heard rubbing 2 speerate times, on very different trips. But since putting air bags in my rear springs, I havent heard it again so I think it was just the weight I added compressing the springs too much.

Recent

On July 12 2023, just after the Trailhunter...
If you want FREE 4GTaco decals, comment below...
I am getting ready to purchase a 2024 Tacoma...
My 2 week old 2024 TRD OR with 200 miles on it...
Does anyone have access to the installation...
Welcome Cali Raised LED www.CaliRaisedled.com...
When these trucks were first announced, there...
Back