For Sale: Truck Bed Mat for 2024 Toyota Tacoma - Excellent Condition

Reaction score
Hello,

I’m selling my OEM truck bed mat that’s specifically designed for the 2024 Toyota Tacoma 5ft bedIMG_8921.jpeg. It’s in excellent condition—used only a few times—and I’m letting it go because I’m upgrading to a different setup.

Details:

Item: Truck Bed Mat for 2024 Toyota Tacoma
Condition: Excellent. Lightly used with minimal signs of wear.
Material: Made from high-quality, durable rubber or foam (depending on the model) that provides excellent protection for your truck bed.
Fitment: Custom-fit for the 2024 Toyota Tacoma, ensuring a perfect fit that covers the entire bed floor and provides reliable protection against scratches, dents, and spills.
Why It’s a Great Addition:

Protection: The mat protects your truck bed from damage and wear, making it ideal for carrying tools, equipment, or other cargo. It helps keep your truck bed looking clean and new.
Easy to Clean: The material is easy to clean and maintain. Simply remove it, hose it off, and it’s ready to go.
Non-Slip Surface: Provides a non-slip surface that helps keep cargo in place during transport, reducing the risk of shifting and potential damage.
Price & Contact Info:

I’m asking $150 for the truck bed mat. It’s a great deal for a high-quality accessory that will help keep your Tacoma’s bed in top condition.

If you’re interested or have any questions, feel free to send me a message here or contact me on instagram @BronzTaco. I’m happy to provide more details or arrange a time for you to pick it up.

Thanks for looking!

Recent

Can a set of wheels and tires from a 4gen...
Does anyone know of any Tonneau covers that...
Bro, did ya'll see this??? Ford just announced...
Well got my TrailHunter and Geo 2.5 Rooftop...
I'm not sure why you would do this long term...
In the shop now getting a new driver side fog...
hello everyone! I have been the proud owner of...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
Ever since picking up my Pro it seems as if...
Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Has anyone added fog lights to a 4th Gen SR...
Back