Lytle Creek Off Roading

Reaction score
Lytle Creek, located in Southern California near the San Bernardino National Forest, offers several fun off-roading opportunities for enthusiasts. Here are some popular spots and types of off-roading activities you can enjoy in Lytle Creek: I took my buddy and his son and they loved it! I highly recommend!

1. **Lytle Creek Road (2N57)**: This is a scenic dirt road that runs through the Lytle Creek Canyon area. It offers a relatively easy off-roading experience suitable for beginners or those looking to enjoy a scenic drive through the canyon.

2. **Gobbler's Knob**: Located off Lytle Creek Road, Gobbler's Knob is a popular off-road trail known for its challenging terrain and scenic views. It offers a more rugged experience with steep inclines, rocky sections, and narrow paths.

3. **Middle Fork Road (2N58)**: This road leads into the San Gabriel Mountains and provides access to more challenging off-road trails. It's known for its beautiful scenery and variety of terrain, including rocky sections and creek crossings.

4. **Cleghorn Ridge Trail**: Accessible via the Cleghorn Road exit off Interstate 15, this trail offers a mix of off-roading challenges, including steep climbs, rocky sections, and scenic overlooks of the surrounding area.

5. **Swarthout Canyon Road**: Located near Lytle Creek, Swarthout Canyon Road provides access to a network of off-road trails suitable for various skill levels. It's a good option for exploring the rugged terrain and enjoying scenic vistas.

6. **Silverwood Lake**: While not in Lytle Creek itself, nearby Silverwood Lake State Recreation Area offers off-roading opportunities along trails like Miller Canyon OHV Area. These trails feature varied terrain and scenic views of the lake and surrounding mountains.

Before heading out to off-road in Lytle Creek or surrounding areas, it's essential to check local regulations, obtain any necessary permits or passes, and ensure your vehicle is equipped for the terrain you plan to encounter. Always respect private property and natural resources while enjoying the outdoors responsibly.

View attachment IMG_8658.jpeg

Recent

I wanted to put together a thread of the top...
Received my 24 Tacoma Limited Hybrid about 3...
I have a new set in original box of Toyota...
Hey everyone, I wanted to discuss how...
Gary posted over on the 4th Gen Tacoma owners...
SCRAPES, DENTS, AND DINGS OH MY! One of my...
I'll have a more detailed thread post coming...
The new Tacoma TRD Pro finally comes stock...
Anyone with a manual experience REALLY bad REV...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
I'm not sure why you would do this long term...
Back