4th Gen Tacoma or Full Sized Tundra?

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
There’s no hiding that the new Tacoma has crossed into full sized Tundra pricing. The caveat to this, is that you get more options on the Tacoma when compared to the Tundra of a similar price. That still leaves the question though, should you buy a mid sized truck or just go full sized? To most buying the Tacoma, they don’t care to have a full size and would rather have more features in a truck. I used my Tacoma as a work truck to see if I needed my Tundra, and I was pleasantly surprised with how much I was able to get into the bed of the truck. I bet if I had a 6’ bed Tacoma, I wouldn’t really need my Tundra at all, aside from the interior space. 8318E2B8-E1EB-4FE5-87F1-E49D922EA52D.jpeg

Recently traded in my 2022 F-150 hybrid for the 2024 Tacoma. I realized that I wasn’t using the full-sized truck’s full potential (towing, payload). Surprisingly I’m getting around the same gas mileage, at 24 MPG. Also, 99% of the time, it’s just me. Had I needed it as a family-transporter, the full-size truck would have been more useful, and roomier. Not to mention the Tacoma has greater maneuverability in the city.

Last edited:

Recent

Anyone noticed a distinct engine shake, almost...
Has anyone seen or heard of the i-FORCE MAX...
I live in Arizona and I have talked to just...
What is the consensus on the rough country...
Hiya all, New to the Taco world. So far so...
Super quick and easy install today! Threw on...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
I'm not sure why you would do this long term...
Toyota has officially revealed the MSRP of...
Back