What Size Tires Are You Running On Your 4th Gen Tacoma?

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
YouTube
Visit YouTube
IG Page
Visit Instagram
This is a thread to see what sized tires everyone is running on their new Tacomas and what was needed to allow them to fit properly. You can also include your wheel setup as well in case it is needed to help dial in the perfect set up for those looking to upgrade their trucks. Also if you can include how the setup has affected the performance of your truck.

For me, I went with 285/75R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Load Range C. The wheels are RRW RS2-H 17x8 +12 offset. In total about 90lbs per tire. I added a Westcott Pre Collar kit to my truck to help clear. I took out the crash supports but I left the mudflaps on. There is very very minimal rub at full lock in reverse. The truck drives as if it was stock. No real delay or hiccups. The only thing I’ve really noticed is the decrease in MPG by about 5. I’m hanging out at 17 ish when you calculate for the increased tire size. IMG_9045.jpegIMG_7440.jpeg

Hey Jon, deciding between 33 or 34.
Any benefits you see of one vs the other? Outside of the half inch added clearance? Is your wheel offset same as factory?

Recent

I wanted to put together a thread of the top...
Received my 24 Tacoma Limited Hybrid about 3...
I have a new set in original box of Toyota...
Hey everyone, I wanted to discuss how...
Gary posted over on the 4th Gen Tacoma owners...
SCRAPES, DENTS, AND DINGS OH MY! One of my...
I'll have a more detailed thread post coming...
The new Tacoma TRD Pro finally comes stock...
Anyone with a manual experience REALLY bad REV...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...

Featured

Alright everyone I just did the first oil...
Shopping for a TRD Off-Road right now...
So I just did a pretty solid road trip from...
Posting this so we can share Bronze Oxide 4Gs...
Yo everyone! Drafting up this post as a...
I'm not sure why you would do this long term...
Back